Chapter 20

You have friends?

"I had to take the bus to school, like who does that anymore I mean usually my friends would drive me but you see the thing is, I don't have any friends I fucked up, I admit it, I did but really it's not like it was my fault he was acting so cool and flirty and I fell into the trap and then to find out he wasn't serious like that was a fuckboy move, anyway the moral of the story is don't fuck your best friends brother"

The fourteen year old freshman nodded her head slowly

"Yo Trisha! what the fuck I called you this morning to see if you wanted a ride" Fred said looking at the freshman "I don't have my phone remember?"

"Oh yeh... I'm sorry I was high as fuck when you texted me" I rolled my eyes "of course you was"

"Sorry, you wanna hit some after school?" he asked

I shrugged my shoulders "maybe, let's go to English class we have to present our project, bye Katy"

"It's Katrina.."

"Yeh whatever"

***

It was finally that part of the school day that I was trying to avoid... Lunch

I know I'm gonna see them. Jay, Kyle and Olivia. I've been dreading this moment

"Why do you look like that?" Fred asked staring at my face "like what?"

"Like you have to take a shit" he laughed but I just gave him the straight face "I'm just thinking.."

"About?"

"I'm gonna see Kyle and Jay how should I act, apologetic or stuck up?"

"Just act how you feel and they'll read the message loud and clear" he put his arm around me and we sat down at his lunch table.

"So this is Trisha.."

My eyes widened "how do you know my name?" I asked staring at these pot heads "calm down, we're Fred's friends"

"Fred has friends?" I asked looking at Fred who was shaking his head they all laughed "yo your funny" some guy said with curly hair. "thanks?"

"My names Brian"
Brian had curly hair, with a bucket hat on, ty dye shirt and weed socks that went up to his knees "Hey dope style" he nodded his head "frame"

"Yo Trisha I'm Andrew"
Andrew had blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. he had bruises on his arm which I guess was from his skateboard he was holding. Andrew is wearing a white shirt, ripped jeans and vans. "so your a skate boarder?" I asked even though I knew the answer "yeh" he said glancing at his board "oh cool" he nodded his head "frame"

"I love your hair... by the way I'm Blu"
Blu had her hair in two French braids, and her hair was actually dark blue. she had on a dress with converses. "thank you, I'm in love with your dress" she twirled in it "frame it"

"Fred... why do they keep saying Frame?" I asked whispering in his ear he chuckled "it basically means thank you or if you like it so much you should take a picture and frame it.. like I love your shoes, frame or I love that song, frame"

I nodded my head "ohh, how come you never say it?"

"Because, it sounds stupid" he laughed "no it doesn't, its cool" Andrew said touching his heart..

"Oh yeh and that's Jax" Fred said pointing to some kid in all black. Jax has on black ripped jeans, black shirt with a weed logo. He had brown hair and green eyes.

"What's up" he said flicking his head "hi"

In the corner of my eye I saw Kyle.. I glimpsed up and saw Jay talking to Carly, since when did they talk I rolled my eyes. Kyle sat with a few of his old friends, while Jay sat with Olivia and Carly. They're probably talking about the party

Olivia made eye contact with me and I turned my head "can we go?" I asked turning my head to Fred "we have one period left"

"I know but, it feels awkward in here, I need that weed now" me and Fred walked out of the lunch room and I felt Olivia's eyes on me"

We spent the rest of the period in Fred's car getting high as a kite and then his other friends came when school ended

"Fred we going in tonight?" Andrew asked taking a hit "yeh, you already know" he said giving him a fist bump

"what's happening tonight?" I asked "don't worry about it" I rolled my eyes "well now I'm worrying because if it was nothing, you would of just told me"

he shook his head "bae.. it's nothing, I promise"

"They're going to a strip club for Brian's eighteenth birthday so don't tell him it's a surprise" Blu whispered into my ear and I nodded my head. "Can I come?" I asked looking at Fred

He looked at Andrew and they both shrugged their shoulders "ok but you have to give me a lap dance" Fred said handing me the blunt, I rolled my eyes "sure"

"Are you coming?" I asked blu and she nodded her head "yeh, there's gonna be a lot of fine girls there" my eyes widened "you like girls?" I asked handing Fred the blunt "yeh, I like girls, boys, unicorns, I'm just a free spirit"

"Wow, I think we're gonna get along great" she nodded her head and gave me a hug. "Trisha, some girl wants to talk to you" Brian said leaning into the window

"Who?" I asked looking at his defined curls. Olivia walked up to the car and my heart dropped "can we talk?" Olivia asked looking at me and not the commotion behind me. I nodded my head and got out of the car.

"Hey" I said as we walked towards her car "I'm not mad at you, Jay and Kyle told me what happened at the party" I nodded my head "so they told you I had sex with Ken"

"Yes, and I know you, you make stupid choices and then regret them. That's who you are, I'm not saying its right but that's you"

All I could do is nod my head "so what are you trying to say?" I asked as we stood by her car "I'm saying I'm still your best friend and that argument we had was so stupid"

"Yeh your right" I gave her a hug "do you want to get something to eat I'm starving"

"Yeh, I'll text Fred that I'm leaving with you"

~~~

Me and Olivia got some chipotle and we sat down in a booth.

"So.." I looked at Olivia and she was smirking "what?"

"Are you and Fred like.. dating?" I covered my face "oh my gosh! you are!!" I nodded my head "Trisha and Fred, Trisha and Fred" she sang over and over

"Yes, when Fred picked me up from the party we talked and we realized we liked each other so we just did it"

"Y'all had sex?"

"No!, not yet"

"Wow this is a relationship" Olivia said stuffing her face with her burrito "yeh and I met his friends today"

"Really? I didn't even know he had friends" I laughed "that's what I said, but he does and they're pretty cool except for this boy named Jax, he's stand off ish"

She nodded her head "the one with the curly hair is fine as fuck"

"Hey! you have a boyfriend.." We both laughed "fine you got me there"

"and there's this girl named Blu, she would be perfect for Jay.. if she ever talks to me again"

"Don't worry she will, Kyle will too"

I shook my head "Jay maybe but Kyle.."

I sighed

"he's never gonna talk to me again! I fucked his brother more then once and I kept it from him and then you and Jay didn't tell him because of me, now he's not talking to either of us"

Olivia shook her head "he's gonna forgive us.. when?, I don't know but he will" I shrugged my shoulders

"I doubt it, he doesn't need us"

"But I do"

I looked at her confused "what?"

"Trisha.. I have to tell you something"

"What?"

"I'm pregnant"