Chapter 25

Wood

I managed to sneak out of my house once again, I guess my mom thought I wouldn't do it again but I did. And if I get caught, my moms gonna kill me figuratively and literaly.

I walked to the schools bleachers and there I saw it, Jax, Fred and a few other people.

"You came?" Fred whispered in my ear and I nodded my head "yeh.." I kissed him on his cheek and looked at Jax

"Alright this is newbie Trisha, Fred's girlfriend so she's off limits" I heard a few groans and I chuckled "today where doing an easy mission, college party at a frat house. Sell some to the frat guys and girls, theres only one rule don't get caught"

I nodded my head at all of this information
"Babe what college?" I asked Fred and he gave me a look "I think you know" he said scratching his neck "Ken?" I asked and he nodded his head "fuck" I mumbled

"Trisha come with me" I followed Jax to the other side of the bleachers "yeh?"

"I put mostly weed in your bag so you'll get a lot of people coming up to you, our code name is wood so if they ain't saying wood they might be an undercover cop or just a new client so be careful" I nodded my head and he passed me the bag

"Wood remember that" he patted my shoulder and walked away. I opened up the bag and saw small zip locks of weed and also larger ones. I closed the big and felt someone tapping my shoulder

"Don't be nervous" Fred said and I rolled my eyes "I'm not.. I just don't want to see Ken" he put his arm around me "don't worry, I'll protect you" he put his chest on my head and we laughed all the way to the Frat house.

We walked into the house and it felt like home. Other then the fact that it is a house, its just I love to party it feels like home to me. The rest of the gang split and went there separate ways. "I'll be right back" Fred said touching my arm "don't be nervous, Ken won't do shit to you"

"No I'm actually nervous about the drugs this time"

He shook his head "you'll be fine... You chosed this" he walked away and I made my way to the kitchen. Liquid courage doesn't hurt.

"Are you dating Fred?" Some girl asked with a cup in her hand "yeah..." I trailed off, what's it to you I wanted to say but I don't want to argue with a potential client. She shook her head in disgust "I heard that he sells drugs and that his parents are apart of the organization"

I rolled my eyes "and where did you hear that from?"

She took a sip of her drink and continued speeking "I can't tell you, but I have my resources and that's what I heard" I shook my head this time "what's it to you, I mean why do you care if he sells drugs or whatever?" she chuckled "girl I'm just trying to help you.. Fred ain't that innocent." She placed her cup beside her arm "who is?" I asked and walked away

Freds not innocent... I mean who is? certanley not me I'm far from innocent like from the moon and back.

"Woody, Wood, wood!" A kid said with spickey hair, "what?" I asked and he got closer to me "told my boy Jax I needed some weed, he told me you got the shit... So do you?"

"Uh yeh.." I took a small pack out of my pocket "thanks.. What's your name?" He asked taking out his money "Trisha but you could just call me Trish"

"Well Trish your underarrest for selling drugs- I'm just fucking with you.. thanks for the weed." He gave me a handshake and left

My heart was beating so fast, that was a cruel joke, I can't go back to jail again for many reasons. I looked down at my hand and the weed was replaced with money.

I took a deep breath, shake it off it was just a joke plus this is a college party I think I could tell if an undercover cop was here. I watched 21 jump street, I'm a pro.

I continued partying and chilling with my new gang. A few people came up to me and said the magic word. I could get used to this, before I was just a girl who goes to parties now I am the party.

I handed this college boy my last pack and he gave me some cash "thanks" he said with a wink and left.

"What are you doing?"

I groaned its the one person I didn't want to see today. Ken.

"What does it look like?" I asked but I didn't really want an answer back "it looks like your selling drugs, tell me I'm wrong"

I looked up at him "fine your wrong" I walked into the kitchen and I could still feel Kens presence behind me.

"Why do I feel like your lying?" He asked but I had enough "Ken why don't you just leave me the fuck alone, we're not friends I don't owe you an explanation so just fuck off" I walked away but not before he grabbed my arm "so you are.. Selling drugs"

I rolled my eyes and took my arm out of his grasp. "Why are you still talking to me, the conversation is over" I left the Faternaty house and sat outside on the pourch.

"Your all out?" Fred asked sitting next to me, I nodded my head in response "what's wrong?"

I sighed "nothing.. Its just Ken." He stood up "he's here?, is he bothering you?"

I grabbed his arm and sat him back down "no its okay we just got into a small atgument" I could tell Fred wanted to go in there and confront him but I held onto his arm.

"Man this guy just doesn't get it.."

I looked at Fred and he explained himself some more.

"He gets into a fight with Jay, then he has sex with you.. Leading you on and then breaks up your friendship with your friends.. And has no sympathy" he shook his head "I know but there's nothing I could do"

Fred looked at me with a smirk "what?"

"I think we could have some fun with him" he had an evil smirk on and I liked where this was heading "what are you thinking?" I asked leaning towards him

"Let's go"

Fred grabbed my arm and we got into his car.