Chapter 3

This club is Electro

"Olivia?"

"Olivia you hear?"

Me and Jamie walked into Olivia's huge house

And no we didn't knock.. Best friends don't knock

We walked upstairs into her room and she was watching t.v while eating ice cream and chips "why your ass didn't come to school?" Jaime said turning the volume down on the tv

"My boyfriend doesn't love me" she said putting a spoon full of ice cream in her mouth "what?"

This is why I'm not in a relationship.. they are always arguing "what did he do now?" I asked eating her chips

"I texted him saying I wanna chill.. then he said are your parents over, I replied no... he comes over and starts kissing me, I'm like aww I love him and shit, then he takes of my shirt then I remember the reason I didn't go to school today... I'm on my period and my cramps are on beast mode, my ass was not going to school"

"Okay? get to the part were you guys argue" Jay said taking some chips

"Oh right... so then I tell him 'I'm on my period'.. and then he looks at me and says I thought you wanted to have sex, I could of went to school today but instead I came over to see you"

Me and Jay gasped

"Exactly.. I told him I wanted to chill, I wanted him to cuddle with me or rub my back instead he goes off and leaves me.. I don't know if I'm single now or.. what?"

"No.. he just wanted to get it in and it didn't happen.. he's just upset I'm sure he still loves you" I said opening up her shades

"Are you sure?" she asked covering her eyes from the sun "yes!.. this happens all the time" I said cleaning up her room "yeh Trisha's right, you guys will be back together by" Jay looked at her watch "by the end of the day"

"I love you guys" Olivia said taking a pack of twizzlers out of her pillow case "uhh how long have you been in here?" I asked taking the twizzlers out of her hands

"Only two days... by the way was the math test easy"

Me and J looked at each other.. "it was pretty easy, and I didn't study so.. yeh"

"Oh that means it was hella easy" she said snatching the twizzlers back

***

After spending the whole day at Olivia's house me and Jamie drove back to my house.

"Hi mrs. Joyce" Jamie said as we walked by my mom cooking "hey Jamie, you guys hungry"

"No, we'll come back later for food" I said running up the steps

"Why did you say we're not ready to eat.. I'm fucking starving" Jay said closing my bedroom door, I shrugged my shoulders

"What we doing today?" I asked sitting on my bed, Jay stared at me "it's 10:34.. we're not going anywhere" she said laying on my bed "ok. it's early but we could still do something"

"Are you dumb, it's almost 11:00 where the hell you wanna go?"

"To the club" I said dancing on my bed

Jay just stared at me "no"

"Please.. come on! I want to turn up"

"Olivia will kill us, if we go with out her"

"She got her period.. she wouldn't want us to be bored... come on, we'll only stay there for an hour or two"

Jay rolled her eyes "fine!, is Kyle gonna come?

"Yeh! lets invite him too"

After begging Kyle to come to the club with us we arrived at our favorite spot Electro

We got in the club with ease, we used our regular I.D cards to get in because we are 18 but to get drinks, we use our fake I.D's

I loved the sound of music in the club, it's like listening to your music in headphones but ten times better, you could hear every beat to a song.

"Yo, you see that girl?" I asked more like screamed to Kyle "yeh.. cute blonde chick?" he asked taking a sip of his drink "she's definitely checking you out"

He ruffled his brown hair "nahh she's looking at Jamie" he said and we both looked at Jay who was dancing "I bet you ten dollars she's looking at you.."

"Ohh really... ten dollars she's looking at Jay" I chuckled "you should be taking out your cash now"

I walked over to the blonde girl "hey?.."

She was in the middle of drinking "ahaha sorry, hey"

"What's your name?" I asked trying to give a fuck "Cassidy.. and yours"

"Trisha.. By any chance, were you checking out my friend?" I asked looking at Kyle

"Yeh.. she got moves"

"she?"

"Yeh, isn't that girl your friend?" Cassidy said eyeing Jamie

I chuckled "yeh...she is, I thought you was looking at my other friend Kyle"

She shook her head "I don't take other girls men and plus he kind of looks like my ex" she shivered

"What do you mean.. other girls men?"

"You guys aren't dating?" she asked taking another sip of her drink "eww noo! what the fuck"

"Woah ok, sorry" she said putting her hands up, I shook my head and walked away "thanks anyway...by Casey"

"It's Cassidy"

Kyle took out his hand "where's my ten dollars?"

"It's up your ass"

"Ohh, sore loser... now give me my ten dollars"

I rolled my eyes and handed it to him "here"

"This is five dollars" he said stretching out the bill out "well that's all I have on me "

"Bullshit"

"Dog shit, cat shit.."

He stared at me and we busted out laughing "yo we gotta go or my mom is gonna beat my ass" Jay said taking a shot "what time is it?"

"Time for me to go"

"It's 1:44" Kyle said looking at his phone

"Ok lets go"