Chapter 29

Bitch Ass

I opened my eyes slowly and heard steady beeping

"Ah your awake" the guy in all white said with a huge grin

"Yeh, I fucking am.. Where the hell is my step dad" I tried to get up but everything hurted.

"Don't worry, we're trying to find your mom"

My eyes widened "what do you mean trying to find her!!? She was in the same house as me!" He smiled nervousley "your friend Fred found you on the floor.."

"Woah woah woah.. What are you talking about!! I was just with her, what are you saying?"

"Im saying this.." He looked in my eyes "your mom and little brother are gone, you was found on the floor this morning"

"I don't understand.."

"Well maybe they can help"

I looked up and saw my friends, Olivia, Fred and.. Jay

The doctor left and said he was gonna come back and check on me.

"Trisha are you ok?" Olivia ran over to me and gave me a hug "no, my fucking body hurts and my family is missing?"

"I know I've been calling your mom and nothing.. She hasn't been picking up"

"Its because of my step dad.. He took her! And when I find him, I'm gonna kill his ass"

They nodded there heads "Fred, what did you see when you found me?"

He sat at the edge of the bed "nothing all I saw was bottles on the floor and it look like there was a fight or some type of resisting.. I called the cops right away"

There was a lump in my throat.. "He's gonna kill her" they gasped "what your step dad wouldn't do that"

"I thought he wouldn't do a lot of things like, hit my mother and choke her but I guess I thought wrong"

"Your step dad did that?" Oliva asked rubbing my back "yes! And he threw me against the door and I'm guessing I passed out"

Jay finally looked at me "what else did he do to you?" I looked at her and she was balling her fists "he slapped me across the room"

Fred took my hand "he's not getting away with this" I looked at him "your damn right"

The doctor walked into the room again. "Your free to go whenever your ready" I looked at him confused "already?"

He nodded his head "your brused up a bit and had a little cuncussion but other then that... There's nothing wrong with you"

"But my parents.. They're not here"

"Your eighteen years old"

"Oh.. Yeh, I'll leave tommorow I'm to sore to get up" he nodded his head "Ok, I'll just let your nurse know"

He left the room and Olivia stood up. "Well, we should give you some rest and we'll come back tommorow and pick you up"

I nodded my head "sounds great.. My head is killing me"

"I'm staying" Fred said rubbing my hand "no you need to go home.. You'll see me tommorow and plus I'm about to take a nap"

"I don't care.. I'm not leaving" I sighed "Ok"

"See you tommorow" Olivia said giving me a hug, "where's Kyle?" I asked whispering in her ear "we told him.. I guess he doesn't care"  she whispered back. I rolled my eyes I guess our friendship is really over.

Jay walked over to me

"I'm sorry" I said grabbing her hand "I'm sorry too" she gave me a long hug and her and Oliva left.

Fred kissed my hand and I turned my head to look at him "when I find your step dad I'm gonna kill him" he said and I put the covers over me. "Me too"
I scooted over and tapped the hospital bed "lay next to me" he chuckled "for you, I'll do it" he took off his leather jacket and got in the bed "are you comfortable?" He asked and I moved closer to him "yes" we stared in each others eyes, there was no awkward silence it was just peaceful

"Does your head still hurt?"

I nodded my head and he kissed it "go to sleep" eventually my eyes closed and I fell asleep"

***
I felt someone's hands running through my hair and I slowly opened my eyes.

"Hey"

I cleared my throat "Kyle.. What are you doing here.. What time Is it?"

"Its 6:40 p.m"

He pulled up a chair and sat beside me "I'm sorry... For being such a dick" I chuckled at the word dick

"Your sorry?, I'm the one that's sorry. I shouldn't of had sex with your brother behind your back" he shook his head "that's where your wrong, it wasn't behind my back, its just something I didn't need to know, your sex life is none of my business"

"But its your bother and you hate him.."

He sighed "yes, and I want you to know why" I bit my lip "please tell me, why do you hate him so much"

"When I was thirteen all my brother talked about was sex, sex this sex that when he reached sixteen he lossed his virginity.. So he assumed I should lose mine too"

My eyes widened

"Yup.. My brother forced me to have sex with this seventeen year old girl.. She was the biggest slut in school.."

He shook his head "I didn't want to have sex with her.. I even told her that and she thought I was playing hard to get but in reality I was a thirteen year old boy giving my virginity to the whole football team"

I shook my head "why would your brother do that?"

"Because he said its better to do it now and get it over with.. Like its just a piece of paper or something, I wanted to lose my virginity to someone special"

I nodded my head

"Like you.."

I sat up from the bed "what!?"

"Trisha you are my best friend.. And I can't deny the feelings I have for you, I don't know if its lust or maybe I just love our friendship"

"Wait.. Are you telling me you love me?"

He chuckled "yeh.. It came out weird but, yes I love you Trisha even when you do dumb shit like go to jail and sell drugs"

"Kyle I love you too, now come over here and give me a hug"

We joked for hours and laughed at our memories, I also told kyle about the fight between my stepdad and my mom.

"Will you help me find him?

Kyle smirked "let's find his bitch ass"