Chapter 22

Shake it for me

I waited outside my house for the cab, it took about ten minutes, and it finally arrived "where to?" he asked looking in the front mirror, I told the cab driver the address and he nodded his head and started to drive

"Work"

"Huh?"

"You go work?" He asked again "where at the strip club?" He nodded his head "yes two lap dance" I shook my head "no I don't work there" I laughed nervousley "fine one dance, 10 minutes"

I raised my voice "I don't work there, I'm not a stripper sir!" he laughed "why you lie?"

I rolled my eyes "I'm not lying!" He laughed "then why you dressed like those girls?" He asked parking in front of Dimondes- strip club "ugh just because I'm wearjng a short dress doesn't mean I'm a stripper"

"If you don't want to dance with me just say so, you don't have to lie" I rolled my eyes and got out of the cab

"Shake it for me!" He yelled out the window. I flipped him off "fuck you"

"Please, I would love that" he took out some cash and threw it at me

I gasped "your a fucking pig" he laughed and drove off. I rolled my eyes and stood outside the club. I got a few cat calls from drunk guys leaving Diamonds. "Hey mama.. What that mouth do?" Some guy said with a thick Hispanic accent

"You got a nice ass" I looked at the eighteen year old boy or maybe younger "shouldn't you be home sleeping" I rolled my eyes "ow that hurts my feelings, I can rock your world girl"

"Oh really.. No thanks"

His friends finally came out of the strip club and carried him away, I swear cat calling should be illegal, ok maybe I'm a little dramatic but ughh, I shivered these men probably have wives and kids at home.. Please stay in your lane.

"Yo Trisha sorry for being so late, the birthday boy wanted his curls to be on point" Fred said putting his arm around me.

"Its okay, I got a few cat calls and some stares but your here now" he chuckled "did they touch you?" He asked getting serious

"No but my cab driver threw money at me.. But that doesn't count" his eyes widened "damn that's fucked up"

I laughed "your telling me" we walked into Diamonds Strip club and you could imagine what we saw. Poles, girls and a lot of racks.

"Hey, I know we just met today but thanks for having me and happy birthday" Brian nodded his head "no problem any friend of Fred is a friend of mine" I smiled "I fucking love your hair" I said flicking his curls

"Hey hands of the curls"

I moved my hand slowly and we laughed.

"Hey girl" Blu ran over to me "hey"

"Want to go get shots?" She asked moving her shoulders to the beat "yeh.. But how were only eighteen" she chuckled "your telling me you never got drinks from the bar?"

I shook my head "yeh.. But usually Kyle would get them because he looks older then he is"

Blu rolled her eyes "well we don't have a kyle but I'm a girl.. Ill get them" I shrugged my shoulders while she dragged me to the bar.

Blu stood on top of the bar "what are you doing? get down" she shook her head and held out her hand "what?"

"Take my hand" I did what was told and got on top of the bar "now what?" I asked looking at the people sitting down "now we dance, get some money and then they'll want to buy us drinks",

"I'm not a fucking stripper" I protested "yeh I know, but do you want a drink or nah?" I nodded my head "ok then get to dancing"

Me and Blu starting dancing and grinding on each other. Some guy slapped Blu's ass and she kept dancing, oh hell no if he tries to do that to me he's gonna get karate chopped in the neck.

"Hey, let me buy you a drink" some old guy said with no hair. Blu got off the bar "sure, I could go for two shots"

I slowly got off the bar and stood next to blu, "ill buy you shots but you have to give me a lap dance"

I shook my head but Blu already said "yes of course" I squeezed her arm "what?" I whispered as he told the bartender what he wanted "after we take the shots we gotta leave.. Fast" she whispered back and I nodded my head.

"Here you go two shots for the two ladies" the old guy said placing it in front of us. Me and Blu looped arms and shot it back. The old guy turned to the bartender and we left the scene

We bursted into laughter as we walked back to the guys. "What's so funny?" Andrew asked throwing some dollar bills at a stripper.

"Some dude wanted a lap dance so we left.." Blu said cracking up "that's foul" I shook my head "he was old.. That's what he gets" I said high fiveing Blu.

"You guys are mean.. I love it" he said and Blu hugged him. I looked around the strip club and there was no Fred. "Andrew did you see Fred?" I asked still scoping the scene "nah, I didn't even realize they were gone" he said looking at his money.

I nodded my head and left Blu with Andrew. I walked to the bar again but there was no sign of him.

"Where the fuck is Fred?"