Chapter 8

Lazy Bitch

"Where your parents upset?" I asked Kyle as we sat outside the school. he looked at me like (are you really asking me that)

"So I'm taking that look as a yes"

"Yeh they was fucking pissed, and my older brother was there... aka there favorite child"

My eyes widened "Ken was there.. why?" (he should be in college )"he wanted to see my parents..."

I rolled my eyes "what about you.. he didn't want to see his brother" Kyle faked laughed "me?" he asked pointing to himself and I nodded my head "all he did was talk down to me the whole time he stayed..and my parents left right after"

"Your parents left again?" I asked "yup.. it's all good free crib" he said dancing "yeh, but your grandma lives with you so..."

"Yeh but... she's my grandma" I shrugged my shoulders fair enough.

The bell rang

It was the end of English class, most of the students was sleeping on the desk and this Great Gatsby book was giving me a headache; Gatsby this, Gatsby that, ok we get it.

"This book is not a bed time story wake up!" majority of the students woke up but a few where still knocked out.

"alright I have a question for you guys" mrs. Ellit said standing in front of her desk

"Who isn't interested in this book?"

A few hands went up, my hands would be in the air too if I wasn't so lazy. Mrs. Ellit nodded her head

"maybe that will change.. partner up" the class started to chatter

"Ugh.. a project" I said putting my head down, I felt someone sit next to me "hey Trisha" I lifted my head

"No. No. Fred why?"

"Come on don't be like that" he said putting his arm around me, "what do you want?"

"Your my partner" he slipped me a bag of weed "ahh... Yup I'm your partner"

"Ok class now that your partnered up here's your assignment, you can either reenact a scene from the book or right a monologue of a characters point of view..."

The students in the class looked at each other and started to chatter again

"Monologue?" Fred asked tapping his pencil on the desk "yeh but that's like writing and stuff... we could just act it out"

"Ill do all the writing" he said and mrs. Ellit walked behind him "this is a group project!" she yelled to the class

"So you will have to work together" she said to me and Fred. I rolled my eyes "now what?" I asked as mrs. Ellit walked away

"Alright! fine lets just reenact it" I smiled "thank you"

"So..?" Fred put on a smirk "oh my gosh what?" I asked rolling my eyes "when's the next party?"

"I.. don't know what your talking about" "bullshit, you party every week and I want in" Fred said turning in his chair "well.." I looked all over the class "there is a college party tonight and I was thinking about going"

His eyes widened "yess.. I'm so going, college girls... alcohol.. booty, big booty... you have to come" he said still reminiscing in his thoughts "ahh I don't know.."

"Please Trisha come on" he put his arm around me and wiggled his eyebrows "what the fuck.. sure"

***

By the way I loveee the book Great Gatsby <<<<333

I read the book in school andd I watched the movie like five times... Okay maybe three

Trisha doesn't know how good that book is, smh lol

N.e way continue your reading..