Chapter 28

The darn receipt

Ugh I still hate the morning after, I kinda slept over Fred's house and know its five o'clock a.m and I'm sneaking into my house, trying not to wake up my mom which is pretty easy because she's a heavy sleeper.

I put the key in the lock and turned it ever so gently, when the door unlocked I pushed it open in one swift motion. I looked up the steps, all I have to do is make my way up the stairs and into the shower.

One step after another, is it me or it feels way longer going up the steps. Yup its me, my inner voice said to myself.

I walked into my room and my mom was sleeping on my bed.. "What the fuck?" I whispered to myself, she turned and I stood still....

I exhaled the air I was holding when she snored and continued sleeping. I took out my clothes I was gonna wear today and hopped in the shower. What is my mom doing in my bed.. I shook my head, I'm gonna be in so much trouble when I get out.

I got out the shower, put my clothes on and brushed my teeth. I walked into my room slowly and she was still sleeping. I smiled a little and picked up my bookbag.

I ran out of the house and took the bus to school, at least I'll get in trouble after school, it gives me time to come up with an excuse.

I walked into the schools entrence and Olivia ran over to me "omg why didn't you tell me you sell drugs?" I looked at her in confusion "don't look at me like that.. I know you sell drugs and don't try to deny it"

"Who told you that?" Her eyes wondered "does it matter.."

"Yes! It matters, it matters a lot" she nodded her head "Jay told me"

"JAY!? How?"

"Jay said she heard the strippers talking about it" I groaned "what the hell nobody should know about this" I tugged on my hair "don't worry your secret is safe with me"

"But what about Jay is my secret safe with her?"

"Yes of course once a friend always a friend" I shook my head "I don't think it goes that way.. I just hope she doesn't tell anyone"

"She won't don't worry.. I'll talk to her about it later at lunch" I shook my head, this is very bad "good... We dont need the whole school hearing about this" I rolled my eyes "don't worry" she rubbed my shoulder

"How's the baby?" I asked air rubbing her stomach "good, I'm almost two months" I squealed "I cant wait to be an aunty" we both smiled at each other.

"Come on Olivia we have to go to class" Jay said but was staring at me. I put on a small smile but she was cold as ice. "Wait Olivia I have to tell you something.."

She turned around "yeh what is it?" Jay looked at me and I didn't want to say it anymore "nothing.. I'll tell you later.

***

I sat down at the lunch table, Fred and his squad eventually came to the table. "Hey babe"

I looked up as he was sitting down "hey"

"Did u get in trouble this morning?" I shook my head "when I came into the house she was sleeping on my bed.. She's gonna kill me when I get back home" he rubbed my shoulders

"If she kicks you out, you know where you could stay" he winked and I chuckled "yes and it would be a sleepover everyday" I put my hands on his shoulders and he went in for a kiss.

I heard someone clear their throat behind me so I turned my head. "What do you want Kyle?" Fred asked and kyle slammed a recipt on the table.

"What is that?" I asked picking it up "so it was your itching powder" I rolled my eyes and Fred crumpled up the paper. "Really? You came over here because of that.. Or are you jealous that Trisha's with me now.. Seriously its just itching powder"

He was fake coughing "me jealous? Never and by the way she came into my room with the powder so I assume she was gonna use it on me"

"I wasn't gonna use it on you.." He rolled his eyes "then who?"

"Your fucking brother! He's been on my dick lately"

He squinted his eyes "wow.. It's not like you to do some shit like that, but its whatever oh yeh stay away from my grandma. Your no longer welcome to my house" he turned around and left the cafeteria.

I looked at Olivia and Jays table, they were both staring at me and I rolled my eyes. I got up "don't follow me" I said to Fred and also left the cafeteria

I walked outside and saw Kyle walking to his car. I ran over to him "are you really mad about the itching powder.. I wasn't gonna use it on you, your brother was at the same party as me and he was getting on my nerves"

"No, im mad at who your becoming.."

"I'm the same person.. I didn't change" he chuckled "you went to jail for fighting strippers, your out all night, staying over your boyfriends house and you fucking sell drugs, your not the same person"

"That's what happens when your two closest friends stop talking to you and leaves you at a party with no way to go home"

"YOU SLEPT WITH MY BTOTHER and didn't bother to tell me.. Are you shocked that I'm upset?"

"No.. I understand your upset but why do you care so much?"

"He's a player, he ruined my life and he has no heart" I sighed "what did your brother do to you.. Why do you hate him so much?"

"Wouldn't you like to know" he got into his car and drove away.

***

As I walked closer and closer to my house, I thought of all the things my mom is gonna say.. Maybe she will pull the dad card out on me or maybe she will put me on double punishment

I stepped into my house and my step dad was chocking my mom.

"What's going on?" I asked putting my bag down. "Trisha leave" my mom said, her eyes watery

"No!  You jerk let go of my mom" I pulled onto his shirt and he shoved me on the floor. "Leave Trisha or you'll be next" he punched my mom in the face and I stood up and tried to push him

"You fucking pussy!! Why the fuck are you hitting a women?" I punched him in the face and he slapped me across the room.

"You little ungrateful child! I told you to get going" he moved from my mother and started walking towards me.

I rubbed my face and glanced in the living room, there was bottles of finished beer and alcohol.

He picked me up by my shirt

"Now leave" he threw me against the door and I heard something crack.

"Trisha!!"