Chapter 23

Strippers

I walked over to the strippers locker room and saw a glimpse of Fred's back. I creeped behind the wall.

"I'm in love with the coco baby you better have my shit" some girl said "of course, here you go baby" I heard ruffling "thank you papi"

"Wait where's my money?" Fred asked and I rolled my eyes, ugh he's dealing "I'll give it to you tommorow"

"Tommorow.. Bitch I'm not going to be here tommorow" I think I heard Jax, but I wouldn't know because he barley talked to me "why not, your here everyday?" She asked

"Yo I don't have time for this, do you have my money or not?" Fred asked in an annoyed way "come on, you guys know me, I'm a loyal customer"

"Princess do you have the money or what, cause if you don't hand me back my cocaine" I could feel her eyes rolling "here fuck" I could hear the money falling on the floor

I turned my head and saw a bunch of crumpled up ones in the air about to reach the ground . "Thank you princess" Fred said

"Yeah whatever" she walked away and I finally saw her, she was wearing a skimpy outfit with knee high boots she was also wearing a crown. "Princess better not use all the cocaine like last time" Fred said sitting next to Jax

He shrugged his shoulders "why do you care?" Fred put the bag over his shoulder "because.."

"Aww you catching feelings, don't go drake on me" Jax was patting Fred's shoulder and I chuckled "shut up.. Let's go back to the others, we've been gone long enough"

I ran back to the others before they did "there you are" I said acting surprise "sorry just handeling some buisness" he said looking into my eyes and I nodded my head.

"Where's Jax?" Brian asked fixing his hair "talking to someone.. I don't know I left"

"Bae, I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom" Fred looked at me sideways "what?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders "nothing, but hurry up you owe me a lap dance" I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I was walking to the bathroom and I see Jax talking to some random guy. He was dressed very sharp, wearing business attire to a strip club so I'm guessing he's very important. I stood a few inches away from them. The guy looked like he was yelling at Jax, the guy stood up payed for the drink and left.

I walked over to the bar and sat next to Jax who had his hands on his head looking down, I cleared my throat and he looked up slowly "yo?"

"What was that about?" I asked

"What are you talking about?"

"That guy in the suite he looked pissed" he shook his head "I don't know what your talking about" I rolled my eyes "I know you sell, I want in"

Jax shook his head "baby girl you dont want this"

"Oh but I do"

He chuckled "your not cut up for this.. This is not a lifestyle you want to have"

"And what lifestyle is that?"

He glanced at me "white picket fence, dream wedding, and your dream guy.. Kyle" I was taken back "That is not my fucking lifestyle.. You don't know shit about me."

"And I don't plan to goodbye.." He waved his hand "what do I have to do.. come on I need the money" he squinted his eyes "you need the money get a fucking job.. Fuck your in a strip club you better get on that pole and make that ass clap"

"Wow I could say the same thing.. Fuck you!" He gave me an annoyed face "fine you want to sell drugs that bad.. go over to that stripper and give her something" he pointed to a teenage girl smoking a ciggerate "are you crazy she's like sixteen" he rolled his eyes "if you can't do it, you should go run along to Fred" I shook my head "your fucked up.. give me the bag" he threw it at me and I put it over my shoulder.

I cursed at myself for doing this.. She's a baby she doesn't need to know about these drugs let alone use use them. I made my way towards her and she looked up from her phone. "If you want to be a dancer you have to talk to Ron"

"Ah no I'm not here for that"

"Oh if you want a private dance, then you have to wait a few minutes, I'm on break"

"No no no, I'm no I don't want that.." She looked confused "then what do you want?" She stood up "just wondering if you want to buy" she chuckled "yo Abby come here, Jes you too" she called over some other strippers.

"She's trying to sell me candy" they all laughed but me "candy?"

"Girl your at the wrong place" one of the strippers said playing with her hair "I'm not selling candy.."

"Then what you selling?" The sixteen year old asked "drugs" I whispered

"Elly doesn't do drugs no more bitch, Now get the fuck out of Dimondes" one of her friends said getting into my personal space "no offense I'm not talking to you.. I'm talking to her" I pointed to Elly

"And I'm talking to you" I rolled my eyes and shoved her out of my way "bitch" she pushed my on the floor and I got up and pushed her back "your girl could talk for herself.. You buying or what?"

Elly walked up to me "no" she punched me in the face and I hit her back. "Leave"

They all jumped in and it was a huge fight. Elly and the two other girls started beating me up while everybody was yelling and shoving each other.

The cops came and arrested me, Elly and the two other girls. They dragged us out of the strip club with handcuffs. I glanced up at Fred and he had a confused face, I shook my head as they threw me into the cops car.