Chapter 8: Yibo's announcement

Here we gooo with a longer Chapter.^^

Hope you enjoy <3 <3 

HaoXuan's POV

It was not difficult to find the doctor. He was sitting at the bar and drank. When I approached him he must have had a few glasses of whatever he was drinking already as his head was laying on the counter and he was sobbing silently.

'Poor Thing...' I thought amusedly, sat down, and ordered a beer while keeping an eye on Song Ji Yang.

"Your beer." The barkeeper gave me a bottle of my favorite drink and I nodded at the sobbing guy next to me.

"What's with him?" I asked innocently and the barkeeper shrugged his shoulders.

"Got dumped. It seems to have been happened a lot to him so he is-"

"HAH!" Song Ji Yang jumped off and glared at us. "So I am what? Pathetic? Is that it? You talked to her, didn't you? She said the same thing when she left me! Like all the others too. Why am I pathetic? WHY?"

"Here we go again...." The barkeeper mumbled. "Don't ever say the p-word." He warned me and quickly walked away. I grinned and looked at the drunk man who was still glaring at me.

"Your girlfriend said that? That you are pathetic?"

"You make fun of me!?" He growled, wobbled up to me, and grabbed my shirt.

"Nah, why should I? I am just thinking that maybe the expectations of that woman are too high. It's not always our fault, you know?"

The doctor mumbled something and sat down on the chair next to me.

"Ever got dumped? This is not a good feeling, I tell you. Got dumped a lot. 18 times. Am a pro." He muttered and then laughed. "I won. I am the champion. Get me my badge!" He shouted, took his glass, and drank the ingredient in one shot.

I had a hard time not laughing. This guy sure was funny when he was drunk. "Woah, 18 times? How do you do that? Can you give me some advice? Might use it when my next girlfriend is clinging onto me." I said with a serious face.

"NO!" He shouted. "No. No. No. Being dumped is bad. Don't wish this for anyone... except all those who dumped me." He grinned and raised his hands to call the barkeeper over.

"Hey, buddy. How about you drink some beer, huh? It's not as strong as your drink but tastes just as good." I suggested and filled his glass with the beer I ordered.

"Beer? Oh, beer is good." He mumbled and took the bottle out of my hands. I was surprised but then shook my head in amusement before taking his glass to drink from.

"What was the reason for them dumping you? I mean, you are one hell of a funny guy. And a good-looking one too." I asked innocently and saw him frowning. He looked at me suspiciously and then giggled.

"Am a bad man. I am bad. Not good enough. Cant give them what they want."

"I doubt that," I told him and thought about the real reason for his failed relationships. His newest ex-girlfriend revealed this secret only when B. fucked her hard until she couldn't even remember her name. B. looked as innocent as a man could look and seldom loose control but when he did.... It's one hell of a show. "Tell me, what is the secret?" I asked the doctor after he drank the bottle empty.

"Oh! Pee! I have to pee, drank a lot." He mumbled and got up. When he was about to walk towards the toilets he stumbled and almost fell face-first on the floor. But before that happened I caught him.