Epilogue 2: Part 2

I don't know why but Wattpad doesn't allow me to upload a picture so there were will be none... Sorry for that!

Let's get straight to the last update on this book, shall we? 

Hope you will enjoy it <3 <3 <3

8 years later

"Su Mo, how often do we have to call for you?" Ji Yang said and entered his son's room. As expected he saw Su Mo sitting at his desk reading a book. "Han Su Mo."

"Hm? Yes?" The boy reacted absentmindedly and Ji Yang rolled his eyes.

"Your mother called you twice and I called you for the fifth time now. Dinner is ready so please come down."

"I have to finish-"

"No, you don't." Ji Yang said and took the book out of Su Mo's hands.

"It's getting interesting, Dad! Just one more-"

"After dinner, Su Mo. I don't even know why you keep reading this stuff. I know you want to be a doctor but in case you have forgotten, you are 13 years old. This book is for medical students in their 5 and 6 semesters, not for a 13 years old boy."

"Isn't it better to learn it now than during the study? Didn't you say you had difficulties too? Moreover, if I want to become a neurosurgeon I have to start early or else I will suffer later."

Ji Yang sighed and shook his head in amusement. "I can't win against you... As long as you are happy. But if you have any questions-"

"I will ask uncle Haikuan, don't worry."

"Hey! Why not me?" Ji Yan asked and Su Mo shrugged his shoulders before running out of the room. "Wait! I asked you something!" Ji Yang shouted and run after him. Once he arrived at the dining room Su Mo grinned.

"You want me to ask you?" He asked his father and Ji Yang nodded.

"Of course! I am your father and a doctor. I might not be a surgeon like Haikuan but I am still a doctor."

"Well, if you insist..." The boy said before asking Ji Yang numerous questions at once regarding surgery and soon Ji Yang held up his hand.

"You know what? Forget it. I think your uncle can explain that better than I...." Ji Yang mumbled and sat down. "Let's eat, shall we?"

"I think you hurt your father's feelings, Su Mo..." Yaling whispered and looked at him with raised brows.

"Sorry, dad. I asked you difficult questions on purpose. I knew you couldn't answer them."

Ji Yang chuckled. "You don't say? But I love it when you are so honest." Yaling laughed and pointed at the food.

"Dig in, I cooked a lot."

"Mom..." Su Mo whined.

"What?" His mother asked confused.

"I understand why have to eat all the time but there is no need to overfeed us as well....."

Ji Yang started laughing seeing his wife's cheeks turn pink. "Are you saying I am fat!?"

"It's obvious, isn't it?" Su Mo answered and his mother teared up.

"How can you say something like that? Ji Yang, our son is cursing me. Do something!"

"Su Mo!" Ji Yang warned his son. "You know your mother is easily getting emotional these days. Don't provoke her!" Ji Yang then turned to his wife. "You are still the most beautiful woman on this planet, darling. I don't care if you are fat or not. I will love you no matter how you look."