Chapter 2: Three Gunshots

This time I am quite early, aren't I?^^ 

But I have to warn you guys, the following chapter will have some content that might trigger you. Rape is mentioned albeit I did not go into detail. But you will know when it happens. 

With that being said,  hope you like this new (early :P) Update <3 <3

3rd POV

When the girl woke up and didn't recognize the room she was in she widened her eyes in shock and wanted to jump up. The problem was she couldn't move at all and when she wanted to scream she realized that not even that she could do because there was a tape stopping her. She started to shiver immediately. She looked down on her and noticed she was fast naked. She teared up and inwardly started to scream for her parents, especially for her father who was the chief of the southern police department. No matter where she was or what she did, her father would always protect her together with her mother. But this time the girl had the feeling that it wouldn't happen.

She was 19 years old but not the slightest bit embarrassed that she was still depending on her parents. She tried to remember what happened and how she ended up here in this foreign room all naked.

She was on her way from university. She begged her parents for months until they finally agreed to let her stay in the student residence next to the university. She was very happy when she finally moved in and even found a friend the same day.

When she left the university today and was on her way to the student residence someone approached her but before she could turn around something was pressed on her face and she lost consciousness soon after. Remembering all that she started to struggling hoping to get free and to escape but no matter how much she tore on the bonds, nothing worked.

"Oh, you are awake?" Someone asked with a happy voice and the young girl looked towards the door where a man just entered. Albeit the man looked handsome as hell, she was terrified. She felt ashamed that he could see her naked but she had no way of covering herself. He must have detected that because he raised his hands and stopped walking towards the bed she was tied on. "I am don't going to do anything to you." He smiled and walked towards a desk where he picked up a piece of paper.

"Let's see.... Your name is Lee Maya and you are 19 years old. You are studying veterinary medicine at Fudan University. Your mother is a housewife while your father the chief of the southern police department. You have no siblings because there were complications when your mother gave birth to you and she is now unable to receive. Despite that tragedy, your parents love each other very much."

The girl stared at the man in front of him in shock. The man winked at her and continued reading.

"You moved into the student residency three weeks ago and befriended your roommate. At university, you are quite popular and have many friends. There are a lot of boys who seem to like you and a few even asked you out for a date. You rejected all of them. Oh? Why is that?" He asked and looked at the girl curiously. Not at her body but her eyes.

The girl, Maya, kept quiet which made the man frowning. But then he remembered that Maya was not able to speak and walked up to her. "Sorry, forgot this little detail. I will take it off right away. If you want to scream, do as you please but at least warn me so I can cover my ears. In any way, no one will hear you. Well, at least no one who cares that you here." The man said and took off the tape before quickly covering his ears with his hands.