Chapter 6- The meeting

Sabriel rode on Raya until she heard ear-piercing screams and growls. It's probably a Charger again...-She thought.

- But that's weird.. One arm is making such noises only when he's trying to kill humans... Wait. HUMANS! Come on Raya! There might be other survivors there! Heeeyah girl, go, go!- She rushed the animal.

The horse reared and gallopped towards the noise. She shot some zombies on the way with her bow, slashed a Spitter with a katana. The girl stopped in the bushes and watched the scene before her.
A group of men was running away from the Charger and a horde of zombies in panic.

Dammit!- She cursed to herself- If i don't help this group, they'll eventually die.  They can't run forever like that and  they might be low on ammo.. On the other hand, they could hurt me and steal my supplies and my horse. But if something bad would happen, i could just flee on Raya..- Sabriel kept thinking. Ugh- She groaned- I can't just leave those people there like that and watch them being torn apart by the infected!

 -Come on girl- She called to her mare- Let's help those guys! 

With that said, Sabriel made a battlecry and launched from the bushes and charged at the zombies. It wasn't a big horde, so she could easily deal with them, especially on a horse.

While galloping, Sabriel managed to shoot the Charger in it's head with a bow. Raya was running over the Common Infected, which tried to bite her. 
The mercenaries were just standing there for a while, stunned at the view before their eyes. Eventually they decided to help Sabriel out with the rest of the zombies, including some Special Infected, which appeared on the battlefield due to the noises of the fight. After killing off the last zombie, suddenly Hunter pounced on Soldier, but was taken off and killed instantly. 
Are you ok guys?- Sabriel asked the group, worried for them and scared for her own safety at the same time.

Wow, what a woman- Scout whistled. He immidiately got smacked in the head by the Engineer.

-Ja, ve're good, danke, Frau.- Medic answered politely. Ve don't know vhere ve are und zhose zombies... -German stuttered. 

-Yes, i know- The girl replied with a small blush. She liked the doctor's appearance. A lot. Hot, tall doctor with a german accent. It's not something you see everyday.  Sabriel couldn't stop looking at the man, but she had to shrug the thought off, it wasn't the time for daydreaming. 

She then continiued- Welcome to the apocalypse, i guess. The zombie outbreak started few years ago.. The virus started spreading like crazy and people began  dieing. That was a global disaster from the authorities and now the ones who are immune- are trying their best to survive. 

-HA! TOLD YOU GUYS! BUT NOO, YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!- Scout proudly stuck out his tongue to the team. Medic made a disgusted face to the Bostonian.

-Yeah, um... Mind tellin' us where we can find a shelter, darlin'?- Engie asked.

Well...- Sabriel started, while jumping off the horse- I am myself looking for a place to stay, since it's not safe anywhere anymore. We can look for it together if you want, in meantime we could talk and meet each other. You don't see other living people around here too often. Every day like this one is like a birthday to me.. 

-That's a great idea, Sheila- Sniper agreed. 

-Oh! One more thing guys -Sabriel said- For now we gotta stay quiet, because we're about to move through the area overrun by infected. Stay close.

With that said, the group started walking towards the countryside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 6 is a bit longer, i think I'm doing a pretty nice idea. :D How is everybody doing?

Scout is being an annoying @ss,i know. Soldier is minding his own business, so he's not talking too much. I know one thing for sure. Scout and Soldier are going to get into a lot of trouble later on :D Medic, Engie and Sniper are there to keep them in tact.
Anyways, have a nice evening and I'm off to write Chapter 7 :D <3