Onlyfans

Tomura's Pov

It's been 2 months since All for one broke out, the heroes have been on the look out for ever since. Lucky for them, they don't need to deal with the built up anger that monster has as of right now. "Guys we need to talk." Compress said as he came into the living room.

"Huh? What is it Compress?" Dabi asked him as he looked down from the ceiling.

"We're are running out of food, Toga needs things for when she's on her period, and sooner or later we would have to get new clothes." Compress stated. He was indeed right, I'd forgotten about that.

"So what are we going to do?" Twice asked.

"Well since All for one has stopped giving us money, we are going and have to get a job." Kurigri said.

"Oooo, I could start an Onlyfans account!" Toga suggest and was greeted by a loud "FUCK NO!" from Dabi. "You are not making an account on that type of shit! You are fucking 16 Toga." Dabi stated. "Yeah. I have to agree with Dabi on this Toga." I but in. "I may a bitch, but I care about you all." I confessed. "Awwww! That's so sweet Shiggy!" Toga said.

"It's a good idea, but who's going to do it? Besides Toga" Compress said and Toga huffed at the lassst part.

"O o o o o o o! I know!" Twice said hoping around. "Who?" Kurogiri asked.

"Dabi." Twice said.

"What?" Dabi asked?

"Yeah, sorry but Dabi has a nice body. NO HE DOESN'T!" Twice said.

"How do you know that?" Kurogiri asked as he poured Toga a cup of OJ.

"Um well you see-NO SHUT UP- I was looking for Dabi awhile ago and I saw- SHUT UP IDOIT! – Dabi in a towel on his bed sleeping." Twice confessed. "Hm." was Dabi's response.

"Fine. I'll do it. But non of you are aloud to see what I post." Dabi stated. 'Why?' I thought to myself.

"Deal?" Dabi asked, "I'll make the money, but spend it wisely." He added.

"Deal." Kurogiri agreed.