Twitter

Dabi's Pov

The next morning I got up and went on my phone. I went on twitter and thought about what I should post first. I didn't want to do it, but I didn't want Toga to do it. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I stripped and went into the shower. I stood under the shower and thought about it. 

After I finished the shower, I got out and on my outfit so I could go out. I left the hideout and went to the store. When I got there, I looked for some stuff. After about an hour in the store, I went to a grocery to buy some snacks and food for the league.

When I got back I gave Kurogiri the groceries and went to my room. I went to the bathroom and changed into one of the things I brought and locked my bedroom door. I went on Twitter and made a post.

About 5 minutes after I checked the post back it blew up

About 5 minutes after I checked the post back it blew up. I was a bit shocked with the amount of views, likes and comments it had shocked me. I didn't think that it would blow up like this.. I read the comments to see what they said.

Anna507- Damn for a villain, he fucking hot 🥵

Daddy6776- Damn when you posting again? 

MommyIssues- Fuck

Baby3000- ooo I want to rail him hard man

I made another post.

"Hey thanks for the comments! I don't know if Y'all read the bio, but I made this as an onlyfans. So, there is a link there that you could press to donate money. Thank you! Love you guys <3"

I waited awhile, then I checked it. When I looked at it, my jaw dropped. 

'600,000 donated' 

"KUROGIRI!!!" I yelled as I ran down stairs in my hoddie. "Yes what is it?" He asked. "is All for one here?" I asked with a low voice. "No" he said. The league came in ater he said that. "Why are you yelling Dabi?" Compress asked. 

"I made $600, 000!" I stated and they looked at me in shock. "OMG?! Are you serious?!" Toga squealed. "Mhm"

"What the fuck are you doing?" Tomura asked.

"That's nothing for you guys to worry about." I said and went back to my room.