Dabi?

Third person Pov

At UA 

It was currently lunch time at UA and some of the staff are in the teachers lounge. Aizawa was in his sleeping bag on his phone, Midnight was on the couch talking with Mic, and All might was talking with Hawks.

Aizawa was scrolling throw Twitter, and he saw Dabi's post. He stopped and looked at the picture. He didn't notice that Hawks had come up behind him until he heard him say; "Oooo. What are you looking at?" the older male jumped.

"Hawk. Don't sneak up on me." Aizawa said with a monotone voice. "Oh come on Eraser, don't be like that. I aw you looking at that picture of Dabi on Twitter." Hawks snitched. "What!?" The other three heroes yelled in union.

"I wasn't looking at him, it was just there while I was scrolling." the sleep deprive hero deafened himself. "But why so long?" Hawks added. The sleepless hero sighed. "I wanted to know why a villain, is posting those types of pictures of hi body on the internet." he admitted. 

"Huh? What type of pictures?" Midnight asked as she and Mic walked over. Aizawa took his phone and showed them the photo. "Oh wow." was all Mic could mutter out. "It's obviously for attention. He's just a slut." All might spoke. 

"The fuck All Might." Hawks said. "It could be important you know" he added. "Na, he just wants attention and money. He's jut a fucking slut." All Might continued. "And your just and asshole." Aizawa stated before leave the lounge 

The underground hero walked to the principle's office to have a conversation with Nezu. He walked down the hall way and knocked on the huge wooden doors. A same "come in" could be heard from behind the door. 

"Good afternoon Nezu." he greeted his boss as he walked in and took a seat in front of the big brown table Nezu was located behind. "Ah Eraser, what is it that you need?" The small mouse-bear asked the hero. "I'm not sure if this is important or not, but it seems that the villain Dabi is posting pictures of himself on the internet to make money. But I'm not sure if it's a trap of people so when or if they meet up he could kill them." Aizawa stated.

"What types of pictures are you talking about?" Nezu asked now intrigued. Aizawa took out his phone and showed him the picture. "Oh wow, I have an idea." Nezu spoke after seeing the picture. "Would you be willing to be part of this Eraser? You would just have to go on the account when he post and see. When he is doing um the thing were he chose people to come to have have 'fun', you'd need to put yourself down to see and keep trying until he comes by you. What do you say?" Nezu offered.

"Sure-" he was cut of by a ding. "He has a next post" he added. "Let's see." Nezu said.

"I have a live stream soon

"I have a live stream soon. Anyone wanna join?" Was the picture's caption.

"I'll join" Aizawa said. "nice"