All For One

Third person pov
It was two weeks after Dabi agreed to let Eraserhead be his 'Daddy'. So far, he hasn't asked for anything but he has given Dabi some money. Dabi was in the base on the couch while everyone else was out on a mission. Even tho he'd never admit it, he was happy to be not posting half naked pictures of himself on the internet, but rather only letting Eraser have him.

The truth was Dabi had a huge crush on Eraser since the meet at the training camp 1-A went on in the forest. So it was a win win. His thoughts got interrupted by the door opening.He thought it was someone from the league entering, so he asked if the could get him a drink. "No." A deep voice responded that sent shivers down his spine. 'All For One he's back!? I thought he was gone for another week' Dabi thought to himself. 

"Hehe I was just joking boss, I'm going to get it myself." He responded and got up slowly. He felt the cold sweat drip down his spine. As he was walking pass All For One, he was grabbed by the waist. "Won't you bring one for me?" The terrible villain asked. "Y-yes, I was bringing one for you to boss." The scarred villain managed to mutter out.

All For One let go of Dabi and went down the hall. Dabi let go of the breath he didn't notice he was holding. Dabi went and got the drink for him. "So where is the others?" All For One asked. "Um-uh t-they are on a mission." "Hm ok" all for one said and left the room.  After a couple hours the league came back from there mission and went to there rooms. 

Tomura stayed with Dabi to ask how he was going, "Did you knew that all for one was coming back today?" the scarred villain asked the taller. "What? No he's suppose too be in Hosu City for another week." The blue haired male respond a bit confused. "Well he's here." Dabi shot back and left to go to his room.

Hiya yall sorry I haven't posted in awhile. School is a bit hard right now and I have homework to go do right now. I will try my best to update tomorrow. If you guys have any ideas for books please let me know in the comments. I love reading them. It really makes my day. 

~Sho