We need to talk

Dabi's pov
I woke up on a very comfortable pillow. It smelt like coffee and cats. "Mhm~ soft pillow" I mumbled. I deep chuckle could be heard as the pillow moved. "Last I checked, I'm not a pillow." A deep sexy voice said.

I moved from said "pillow" to see the underground pro, Eraserhead in the bed. I was about to say something, when last night's events replayed in my head. The dark haired man pulled me into his arms and held me in a tight hug. 

"W-what are you doing?" I asked. " Cuddling you. That's what I'm going." He stated. "O-oh." I said. I stayed in his arms.

"Your so comfortable~" I admitted. "Thanks" he replied. After awhile I released that he never did anything that he says he's paying for.

I got up from his arms. He looked confused and I went and sit on his lower half. "Hmm? What are you doing?" He asked. "Um uh well you didn't get to do anything with me, and I feel bad if you pay and you didn't get anything out of it..." I confessed.

"Listen Kitten, you don't need to do anything for me." He stated. "B-b-but" I started but was cut off with a pair of warm lips.

'H-he's kissing me! It feels so good.' I thought to myself. "Mhm~" I was shocked at the nosie I made. "Aww~ Does Kitty like the kiss~" he teased.

"C-can you do i-it again..?" I shyly asked him. A smirk came on his face before he kissed me. His kiss was so gentle.

"Mhm~" I moaned through the kissed. He pulled away and held me in his arms. "I think that is worth what I'm paying for." He said.

He leaned in for another kiss but he was interrupted by the door opening. "Hi- Am I interrupting something?" A lavender hair boy came in.

"This is not what it looks like." He told the young boy. A smirk came on the lavender's face. "Sure. But what I am here for is to tell you that someone name 'Big Bro 💙' is calling you."

He said as he walked over and hand me my phone. "C-could I take this..?" I asked the sleepy hero. "Of course Kitten." He said with a small smile.

I answered the phone.
(Baby=Dabi, Big bro=Tomura)
Baby - Hello?
Big bro- Hi Dabi. What are you doing?
Baby- Um I just woke up. Do you need anything?
Big bro- Yes, we need to talk when you come back. Don't take long.
Baby- O-ok?
Big bro- Nevermind, send me your location.
Baby- W-what why?
Big bro- Please. I already now. You either send me you location, or I tell Mamagiri.
Baby- O-ok. I send it to you.
Big bro- Ok, I'll be there in a bit.
Baby-ok...
*End of call*

"What's the matter Kitten?" Aizawa asked as he came and rapped his arms around my waist. "Um Shiggy found out what I'm doing to make money, and he told me to send my location so that he could come talk to me, and if I don't send it he'll tell Mama." I confessed.

" Who's mama?" He asked. " Oh that's Kurogiri." I went into my contacts and send Shiggy my location. Shortly after the was a knock on the door.