That can't fit in me!?

Dabi's pov
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I felt the heat run to face. I thought about all of the things that could happen.

"Yea, you help him with 'stuff' or help him around the house and he'd give you money for it. It would be a safer way and you'd still make money."  The lavender haired kid spoke.

He has a point. 'but if your going to sleep with him sometime, he should at least me big' my little horny said thought.

I walked up to eraserhead and pulled him back up to him room. He looked confused as to why I was dragging him. 'T-t-take of your pants..." I mumbled to him, loud enough for him to hear.

The was a smug look on his face as he walked closer to me. "What was that Kitten?" He teased. "Take off you pants please..." I asked him again.

"You do it." He said. I went down on my knees in front of him, and placed me had on him sweat pants waist band. I thought a deep breath and started to pull off his pants.

Once his pants was off, I looked up at him to see if I had consent to take of this boxes. He gave me a nod and I pulled of his boxes.

I felt the blood rush to my face and everything went black.

Aizawa's pov
I tried to hold in my laughter. I pull was my pants and boxes, I picked him up and place him on my bed. I went down stairs to get a clean towel to clean the blood from his nose.

"Why do you look like you are holding in a laugh?" Overhaul asked once he saw me. "Alright, so Dabi took me to my room and told me to take off my pants. But I made him do it of the fun of it." I started.

"Ok and?" Hitoshi asked. "Once he took of by clothes, his face turn dark red, he had a nose bleed and he passed out." At this point I was laughing my ass off.

"Pffft" Toshi and  the villains were laughing their ass off.

Dabi's pov
I woke in the same bed as earlier but I had a cloth over my nose. When I took it off I saw some blood on it. 'Why am I bleedin-' I thought when I was cut off by the memories of earlier.

I all most passed out again. 'There's no way that is fitting in me! That's a whole 13 inches!" I thought.

I got up and went down stairs to me the 3 men and teenager. They all looked at me like they were holding in a laugh.

"What?" No response. "Fine be like that." I said and went and raid eraser's fridge. "Oh right. I'm not doing the thing with eraser." I said.

"What why?" Shiggy asked. "Because this bitch is a whole 13 inches. That shit can't fit in me. It'll tear my ass apart!"

"But it would be safer." Overhaul said. I thought about it for awhile, then said "Fine." "Yay." Was eraser's response with a smirk.