Date?

Third person pov
The dark haired pro hero went down stairs to greet the small mouse Bear that wanted to see him. "Greeting Principal Nezu. What did you need?" He asked, the words coming out rather harsh. But you can't really blame the man, he was going to Fuck the brunette male he has up in his bedroom 2 minutes ago. "Right Eraser, I want to know who things with the villain is going." He said while sipping on the cup of tea that he just got from Hitoshi. As I explained in detail to Nezu up to the moment where Hitoshi suggested that I would be dabi's 'Daddy' that's when the brunette came downstairs in my hoodie and sat on my lap wrapping his arms around my shoulders and gently pressing his head onto my neck. I finished explaining to my boss then shortly after he left. "Hello Kitty" I said to the beauty on me. "Hmm" he responded, "Do you want to go on a date?" He looked up at me as I spoke. "A date?" He asked unsure. "We don't have to go if you do want to Kitty." I reassured him. "It's not that I do want to go... it's just do you really want to go with me ..?" He asked. "Of course kitty, I'd love to take you out and spoil you." I said resting my hand on his lower back. He looked at me with his blue-green eyes. "If you are sure then ok. I'll go change." He said looking slightly unsure before he got up and went to get changed. I got up and went to my room to change. After changing in a black top with a leather jacket, grey pants, black boots and my scarf, I waited for my Kitty to come down. Fifteen minutes pasted when he came down the stairs, wear my clothes. He wore my black sweater that feel down to his knees, his stocking and shoes. (I can't remember what shoes I gave him but I'm to lazy to check.) I walk up to him and gave him a peck on the lips. "Ready to go Kitty?" He nod his head. I told Hitoshi that we were going out then we left.