two - santa monica and dylan o'brien

twiggy on the side / top (: thanks for reading !

----

"Hey kiddies, it's Twiggy. I'm going to cover Birthday by my queen Katy Perry." I announced, smiling as I looked down to my guitar. The people in the crowd cheered before I started my cover.

Once I was finished I brushed my long pink hair over my shoulder in habit when I get all flustered because everyone was cheering me on.

"Thank you!" I cheered, and smiled at my guitar.

"Now we have some questions from some of the fans here in the audience." The presenter had told me, smiling at the girl pitched in front of her who was holding a microphone up to her mouth.

"Hi I'm Amy and I just wanted to say quickly I just love you so much and you're my inspiration." She squealed, showing off her neon pink braces.

"Thank you! Love your braces by the way." I smiled warmly, and set the guitar onto its stand behind me.

"When you were younger did you ever think you'd be where you are today?'

"Wow, very professional question." I joked and smiled. I started to fiddle with my jacket as I frowned. "Ah... No, I didn't to be honest. I never thought I'd ever be where I am now, this is all so surreal. I mean, I'm making music, EPs that are actually becoming successful. So, nah. I'm grateful for this whole thing and I'm so happy that I've come this far... And with you guys, I wouldn't be where I am without the fans. What is a famous person without fans? But thank you for your question, Amy." I explained, and smiled at the end. She smiled with delight and sat back onto the ground, smiling at her friend next to her.

The acoustic show just went on like that until it was time for me to go.

"Thank you for coming out Twiggy! Give a hand for her!" The presenter exclaimed as everyone started to clap and cheer.

"Bye, thanks for having me. I love you." I smiled and got up, the staff members leading me out of the building. Quite a few fans were eagerly waiting outside for me, since they couldn't get in. My bodyguard pushed me along, as I tried to sign a few photos.

I signed as many as I could, and took a bunch of fan photos.

"I'm sorry guys, I really am. Sometime later? Love youse!" I called as I jumped into the black car, rolling down the window as I waved to the girls and boys.

 ---

"Hey, want to go to the beach?" Dylan O'Brien - I know right! - had interrupted my sleep by calling at 9 in the morning. How disrespectful.

"When?" I groaned, and sat up, rubbing my face.

"You sound excited. And in an hour. I'll pick you up?" He asked, as I got out of bed.

"Make it two hours, I gotta put some clothes on." I replied, and walked into my kitchen of my apartment.

"What, you're nude?" He joked, and when I didn't laugh he put on a serious tone. "You didn't sleep nude, did you Tegan?"

"Maybe." I mumbled, looking down at my naked self.

"Jesus." He mumbled and hung up. I ended the call and rested my phone on the counter as I put on a song.

"Lana Del Rey is my bae." I announced, as if someone heard me. I sang along to Lana's song as I made some fruit loops. I grabbed my phone and crawled back to bed, pulling the covers over my head as I chewed the cereal, scrolling through Twitter.

A knock on the door made me scramble to my feet as I rushed on my silk bath robe. It couldn't have been two hours already? I opened the door, only to see the neighbour with my mail in his hands.

"They mixed it up, again." He sighed, and handed me the mail.

"Thanks Brad. I might have your mail, I haven't checked yet --"

"Nah, it's okay, I got it." He smiled, and his eyes travelled down my body. I looked down and saw the robe parted down the middle as it was poorly fastened, revealing some of my breast to him. I quickly covered it up and smiled.

"Thanks Brad!" I exclaimed, and awkwardly laughed as I shut the door in his face. "Jesus."

I checked the time on the microwave; it was only 10. I spent an hour on my phone. The usual.

I looked in my wardrobe, picking out my alien emoji two piece swimmers and chucking them on, with a loose fish netted cardigan over the top.

  I put on my round mirror sunglasses and ran my fingers through my hair, styling it to the side as I slouched on my couch, channel surfing.

Dylan texted me saying he was outside in a taxi, so I grabbed my towel and sandals and made my way down to the lobby, where I waved to the receptionist and went outside. I spotted a taxi on the other side of the road, with Dylan's head poking out of the window as he waved me over.

I climbed inside and buckled my seat belt.

 "Santa Monica beach please." He called out to the awaiting taxi driver. "Hey, have a good sleep?"

"Yeah, until you called me." I frowned, but then smiled as I took my Polaroid out of my bag.

"I've always wanted one of these!" Dylan exclaimed, grabbing it out of my hands and admired it. I snatched it back as I smiled, and took a picture of him. I waited for it to print as I pulled it out, drying it and watched as it came out.

"You want it?" I asked, offering the picture to him.

"No, you can keep it. Put it in a scrapbook or something." He smiled, looking at the picture. "But damn I look hot."

I laughed. "Yeah, you do." I nudged his shoulder as I took out a glitter permanent marker, and wrote his name underneath with a love heart. "There, now it's definitely going in the scrapbook. As soon as I buy one."

---

a/n: hey just wanted to say that I changed her hair colour since in the photo it's pink but I said blue so

thanks for reading!