eleven - kaz

The show was over and I was so tired, but the after party was on tonight and it's supposed to be the best one so far. I just decided to take a nap when I got home, then go a bit later than usual. Kaz was my plus one, and she said she'll wake me up an hour before we have to go.

I had only fallen asleep when she started blow drying her hair while blaring my unreleased album. It's called Badlands and I'm so busy recording all the songs that my manager almost made not go to this award show, but I'm glad I did because I got to officially meet Michael. It sounds like I have a crush on him, but I don't. I mean, I don't know anything about him; he could be a complete asshole for all I know.

"Shut the fuck up Kaz, you stupid rat!" I groaned, but obviously she didn't hear me over the noise. I got up, wrapping the doona cover over my underwear and shuffled to the bathroom, where I stood in the doorway and glared at her through the mirror.

"Good afternoon sleepy head!" She greeted happily after she turned off the hairdryer. I turned my music to low and sighed.

"Whatever." I mumbled, grabbing my toothbrush from the pink decorated cup labelled 'Tegan' and started to brush my teeth. I made for myself when I was Vegas for a small tour I did. When I finished I got changed into a cute outfit and grabbed my purse in time for the party.

"Kaz hurry up." I muttered as I passed the bathroom, catching a glimpse of her curling her eyelashes.

"I'm done!" She squealed, and I heard something clash against the sink. She ran out and shut the door, smiling passionately. "Let's go."

She always gets excited about parties, it's quite funny watching her trying to dance. She can't drink, since she's only 20, but she doesn't need to to have a good time.

She was wearing this really cute holographic two piece that she stole from my closet, but it looks really good.

"Do I look okay?" She asked, admiring herself in the long mirror.

"You're fucking sexy now can we go? I don't want to miss the free drinks." I said, grabbing her bracelet filled wrist and dragging her out of the apartment. I can drink because I turned 21 a couple of months ago, and damn was I piss drunk. I locked the door and we left the building.