ten - cute

"Michael?" I said slowly, frowning at him. He stared back, blinking a few times before checking the front of the door a few times. 

"This isn't my dressing room?" He asked confusedly, looking around. I was just as confused as him. I guess he didn't have his star on his door either, so that's why he must've thought that my room was his.

"I guess not." I replied, giggling a bit. He laughed as well, and smiled at me. Boy, is he attractive. "I'm Michael - wait, you already know that." He laughed awkwardly, walking a few steps closer and attempted to hug me, but I backed away. He coughed awkwardly, scratching his head quickly and held his hand out for me to shake, trying to shake off the fact that he just got rejected.

"No, it's not like that," I said, laughing as I shook his hand. "I'm just covered in slime, is all."

He shrugged, and smiled again. "I don't mind, I'll get that hug sometime later." He kept smiling, and started to walk backwards out of the door. But instead of smoothly going out the doorway, he bumped into the frame. I laughed, then covered my mouth.

"Smooth."

"Yeah, um I meant to do--"

"'Course you did--"

"Yeah, um--"

"Yeah." I laughed again, as he patted the frame and walked out, smiling back at me and shutting the door.

Wow, he's so cute. I'm not even gong to deny it; he's cute.