eight - 5 seconds of summer

An hour later, after we treated our burns and changed into something else (a white short dress with a long v-line), we finally left. By now I've missed sound check and probably the red carpet, but it was fine because that was the most fun I've had in a long time.

I arrived at the red carpet, and surprisingly a few celebrities were still there, getting their pictures taken. I quickly lined up and stood in front of the background, looking at all the flashes and the paparazzi yelling at me to look at them. After that I moved on by the words of the manager that was looking after everyone and was pushed to the fans that were behind bars.

I smiled and took fan photos with as many people as I could and signed their stuff before I had to go inside and take my seat.

The staff worker assisted me and Kaz to our seats which were near the front. She sat next to me while I sat next to this boy with long ass hair.

"Pass me a water." Kaz pointed to the end of the row. Four boys sat between me and that bottle of water. Instead of bothering them just like Kaz would do, I got up and walked over to the end of the row, finding a black box full of ice, but there weren't any bottles inside. I looked in the other boxes on the other rows, seeing non others. Where are they?

"Hi, do you know where the water bottles are?" I asked one of the staff that was walking up the lane. She shook her head and scurried off, looking too busy to talk.

"Excuse me?"

I looked over to the voice and saw the boy at the end of my row. I smiled at him as I waited for him to say something.

"They fill these things up while the show is going on, a bit weird though." He explained, and I nodded with realization.

"Oh! Thanks... Wait, aren't you from that band? " I asked, recognizing him from online.

"Yeah, 5 Seconds of Summer. I'm Luke, I play guitar. And you're Twiggy right?" He answered with a followup question. I nodded, smiling as I shook his hand. "Where are you sitting?"

"Next to the long haired fello." I pointed to the boy who was now looking at us.

"Ah, that's Ashton," Luke said, his accent easy to hear, "he's the drummer. Total beefcake."

I laughed and agreed, seeing his large arms under his jacket. The lights dimmed down and the crowd started to get riled up as the female voice boomed over the speakers.

"I'd better sit down." I announced, smiling as I walked passed him and his bandmates to my seat. I smiled and waved to all of them, even though I didn't know them that much. I know their names; Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael. I saw it on some girl's jumper at a park once.

I sat down in my seat and Ashton turned to me.

"I'm Ash, nice to meet you." He said, smiling warmly as he held his hand out. I smiled back and shook it, replying with, "I'm Tegan."

"Tegan? I'd imagine you as a Bree, or even an Ashleigh." He joked, laughing a bit. I laughed as well, even though it wasn't really funny. We quietened down and watched the awards go on.

"Yo, where's my water?" Kaz asked, looking around me.

"They'll give it to you later." I answered, and the show resumed.

---

"And the award for Favourite Female Singer is... Twiggy!"

I squealed and stood up, Kaz yelling in my ear as she hugged the life out of me. Everyone else stood up and clapped for me, the band next to me to smiling.

I walked down the aisle, looking down at my heels as I smiled and walked up to the stage, hugging the presenters and received my little orange blimp.

"This is amazing, thank you so much. I love my fans for winning this for me, uh, this one is yours. I'd like to thank my team, Sony Records and my wonderful amazing best friend Kaz, love you babe! And yeah, thank you!" I gave my speech and waved, looking around to where I leave.

"Actually Twiggy, you also won Favourite New Song for Ghost!" He cheered, handing me another blimp. Oh crap.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much, I'd like to thank the fans again, love you. This song was made for you and I'm glad --"

I cut off when I felt something cold run down my back, then it soon went in my hair as the crowd screamed. It drenched me everywhere and all I could see was green.