nine - green slime

I was beyond shocked, but it was funny. I laughed along even though this crap was getting in my eyes. I was handed a towel which I received gladly and wiped my eyes, then got guided backstage. I can't believe they did that! Ugh, it's so slimy and cold and sticky... gross.

I didn't even bring a change of clothes! I hope they have a wardrobe change here. I finally wiped most of it off of my face and looked around, seeing a camera crew walking up to me. I smiled and waved, giving a thumbs up at the camera. It sooned left to run behind me, getting at shot of the performer going on next.

I saw a snack table and went over, taking a lot of crackers from the table. I love crackers.

When I couldn't fit them all in my hands, I decided to just take the whole plate, and some dip. I'd rather them without the dip, but it just depends on what type of dip it is.

"Twiggy!"

I jumped, slamming the plate back on the table, a few crackers flying off and landing on the ground and on the table. I turned around, seeing the production manger smiling weirdly at me.

"Yes, hi!" I smiled, standing up straight and moving my wet hair out of my face.

"You're performing in an hour, and obviously you can't go out there looking like that." She let out a hearty laugh. "So I will quickly escort you to your dressing room so you can have a quick shower and change into something better."

I nodded, and she led the way to the dressing rooms. We came across one that had my name on it with a gold star.

I love these - at every award show and concert, I take these paper things home and put them in a folder. When I get that scrapbook I'm going to put them in there. I need to buy a really big one. I also need a fan scrapbook, I really want one of those. On my next world tour, I'm going to ask every city to sign a book and put their usernames or something in it so I can have a memory of every city and country I played in.

That'd be cool. I took the star off of the door after the manager had left to store in my purse.

I entered the dressing room and found a clothing rack. I walked over and looked through it, finding a really cute black two piece with an even cuter black see through cardigan that had yellow smiley faces on it.

I took it from the rack and lay it out on the couch in the corner of the room, admiringly staring at it. I quickly went to the little bathroom and was glad to see they had a sink. It wasn't big, but it wasn't the smallest either.

I ran the tap and took off my clothes, washing my arms and legs and hair as best as I could in under half an hour. I wringed out my hair quickly and shook it, getting rid of excess water. I walked into my room, seeing a folded hand towel on the built-in shelf above the couch. I got onto the couch, reaching up and grabbing the towel.

Soon enough I dried myself off (which was pretty hard since the towel was as small as my hands) and put on the outfit. I didn't have clean underwear so I had to go commando. Oh well, not the first time.

I just put on the cardigan and fluffed my hair as best as I could when the door opened, revealing a confused Michael Clifford.

a/n : bit late soz

Ily thanks for reading !!!!