Back bone

Ashwin came back after a long day to the apartment where they are living together in Bangalore. After waiting for their parents approval for staying together before marriage for almost 7 months they finally moved in to the apartment as sivaangi's wish. She wanted it to be compact. Even ashwin fancied her idea of living in a closer space compared to what they are used to. Ashwin suggested her to hire a help but she was against it. She wanted to take charge of everything. She wanted to learn how it will be to run a family without any help. Ashwin after seeing her struggle he started helping her with everything she does. Sivaangi started to work from home for the most part. Because she is working with ashwin's father who is in tamilnadu. Ashwin wanted her to be in his team. But she knew if they both work together they will waste more time being distracted. It's been a month since they moved in. She missed her family more than she ever thought. Her mom with ashwin's mom visited them twice within a month. They advised sivaangi alot about taking care of chores and to run errands. Ashwin's mom insisted her to hire a help atleast for a week to see how it goes but she was hell bent on doing it all on her own.

Sivaangi has been giving a wide berth to ashwin since they were moved in. She understood how crucial it is keep a company in a top position for almost a decade. From the time she started working with ashwin's dad she became more focused towards work. When ashwin is having a leisure time she will be working and vice versa. They both hardly spend a quality time with each other. A day is not enough for them to finish the household chores along with that they are working. Which made it so hard for them to find time to each other. The only uninterrupted time they have for eachother is when they are eating breakfast. They never fail to sit together for their breakfast.

When ashwin got inside he saw her close her laptop and gave out a sigh bending down for a stretch after sitting for five hours in the same position. She looked tired until she saw him. A winsome smile was thrown at ashwin from her. After throwing his bag on the sofa he bit his lips in realisation. Sivaangi made sure he must follow a certain rules to keep it all clean and neat. She giggled after seeing him pick that up and place it on the table. She came near him and hugged him. He removed her hair which was on a bun with one hand when the other grabbed her back. She took a step back and looked at him removing his tie.

Siv: "thai curry?" Ashwin felt bad to ask her cook after seeing her visibly tired.

Ashwin: "call for pizza" she smacked him.

Siv: "no ill send it to you for snack tomorrow. Tell me something lite"

Ashwin: "you take rest ill cook" he cupped her face.

Siv: "enaku teriyum ungaluku inaiku neraya work irundhuchu. Neegatha rest edukaanum"
(I know you had lot of work today. Only you should take rest)

Ashwin: "sari ill go take bath and come. Lets cook together" he pecked her.

Sivaangi was really feeling guilty for not spending time with him. Even though she agreed it live with him. Some where she is scared that they both might lose control and go overboard. But she realised that she is having so much scrutiny in this matter. But ashwin being a gentleman never tried to tempt her or do anything of that sort. He knew that this is a big decision and he didnt wanted to put more pressure on her. But what made ashwin contented was all those little romance they have effortlessly.

Sivaangi started slicing the fruits for making a salad. But her mind was totally occupied with his thoughts. This was that one rare day they are both available for eachother at night after a long time. She didn't wanted to stay away. She Vacillated with the conviction of things will not go wrong on the one side and on the other side the flashes of him being unstoppable with her. When she was oscillating his voice blazed through her ears and made her heart jump out for a second. She turned around to see what he is up to.