Play along

Sivaangi attempted to soothe him but it all went vain. He took no notice of her words. Next day when she was about to leave to run errands he blocked the way. Everyday by that time he would be ready to leave but now he is in t shirt and track pants. She was bewildered.

Siv: "kelambalaya eniyum?"
(Not ready yet?)

Ashwin: "i wanna jog"

Siv: "meeting irukunu soninga?"
(you told me you have meetings?)

Ashwin: "postphoned"

Siv: "seri lock the door"

She tossed the keys to him. They both came down stairs. The super market was located at the very edge of the apartment. Jogging is in his daily routine. He goes out for it every day before the sun is up. She walked fastly and he jogged slowly to maintain the alignment. They didn't talked until they entered into the store.

Ashwin: "ill go pick some panner"

Siv: "na cutlery section la iruka"
(Ill be in cutlery section)

Ashwin picked up almost everything he could see in the diary section. His hands was full. He dropped it in the trolley which she was holding. And he stood there looking at her. She was very focused on picking the best knife out of all.

Ashwin: "nee sola poriya nan solata?"
(Are you going to tell them?)

Siv: "varavangala varathinganu sola mudiyuma?"
(How could i tell them not to come?)

Ashwin: "vandhu ouru masam tha aachu. Varathula 5 days nee work pandra. Weekend unkuda thaniya spend panalam nu patha ivanga correct ah vandharanga. Ithuku nee angaye irundhurukalam"
(Its been a month. You are working all the time on weekdays. Right when i think of spending a good time with you on weekends they are visiting. What is this?)

Siv: "nan solra avanga kita"
(I will tell them)

Ashwin: "ena? ashwin ku neega 2 days vandhutu vandhutu porathu kastama iruku elaru mothama ingaye vandhurunga nu sola poriya?"
(Are you gonna tell them to move in here?)

Siv: "avanga mukiyamana velaiya varanga neega ethachu soli hurt panirathinga"
(They are coming for an important work. Don't hurt them by saying some thing silly)

She moved away from him.

Ashwin: "ill see"

Sivaangi started preparing for the evening snack and dinner after attending a meeting. Ashwin managed to attend all the three meetings in conference. She asked help from him. He added more salt and spices in the batter. He mixed the salt in the sugar container. He poured vannila essence in the soup. And properly covered everything and placed it in the dining table. Sivaangi wasn't feeling well so by the time ashwin was helping she slept. When she came out from the room she was actually surprised with the efforts he made to make it look nice. She asked him for a coffee. When he was making it their family arrived. Sivaangi received them. The silent house is now filled with laughter and happiness.

Siv's mom: "ashwin varalaya eni?"
(Isnt ashwin back home yet?)

Siv: "ulla irukaru ma. Where is Mathi anna?"
(He is inside)

Anu: "he asked me to send pictures. He is not interested in coming all the way for a saree"

Ashwin: "atleast one person in this family is sane"

Anu: "enna da"
(What?)

Sivaangi glared at him.

Ashwin's mom: "enna da sekram vandhutiya?"
(Came home early?)