Me you and god

He blinded her by tying his tie closing her eyes. And started ferociously kissing her. When she pulled out for a breath his fang like teeth bit her supple cheek. Her eyes closed on its own accord in pain. His hand pressed her thighs when retreated. When she thought he is gonna stop instead he pulled her pants out and stripped of his attire. She fidgeted when he tickled her feet with his feather like fingers. She was clueless about what he is going to do. She felt it when he hopped on the bed. He covered her and him with the blanket. He removed her tee and tie it locking her hands together. She stayed calm outside but she was panicking inside. The quiet room heard a gasp from her when his hands traced her strap of the thong. She moved her hands to stop him. He smirked looking at her flustered face.

Ashwin: "just a few days. Apro unala enna stop panna mudiyathu" he placed a kiss on her temple.
(You can't stop me)

Siv: gulped. "itha kalati vidunga" she stretched her hands in nervousness.
(Removed this)

Ashwin released her.

Ashwin: "ipdi alaga irundha enna pandrathu?"
(How will i stay in control when you are this beautiful?)

Siv: "kalyanam panikonga" she pulled him closer.
(Marry me)

Ashwin: "don't try to tempt me"

Siv: "nan tempt panna try panalaye"
(Im not)

She unhooked her brasserie and tossed it. Ashwin who was leaning on the headboard straightened himself.

Ashwin: "enna ithu?"
(What is this?)

Siv: "heat thanga mudila"
(Its too hot here)

Ashwin: "apro vartha paduva"
(You will regret this)

She pulled him closer and warpped her hand around her shoulder and with the other hand she dragged his neck to kiss. His hands drapped around her back. When he wanted to up their game he pinned her down the bed and started giving her hickey.

The next day morning she woke up with redness all over her body. It was like spending a romantic night with a blood sucking vampire. He was not there when she woke up. She covered herself and looked for him. He wasn't there. She was tired. She couldn't stand properly. Her weakness from her sickness with his hunting weren't easy on her. She called him.

Ashwin: "good morning" excited tone. She kept the phone down turning the speaker on.

Siv: "where are you?" She stood infront of the mirror with one hand on her blanket which was around her and one pressing his love bites.

Ashwin: "on the way to pick you up"

Siv: "thankyou" rude tone.

Ashwin: "ethuku?" Confused.
(For what?)

Siv: "en face ah vitu veichathuku"
(For excluding my face)

Ashwin: "ilaye nan ethum vitu veikalaye"
(I haven't)

Siv: "anga matum redness ila. Matha ela edathulayum iruku"
(Only my face escaped)

Ashwin: "seri poi ready aagu. Doctor kita polam"
(Go get ready ill take you to the doctor)

Siv: "seri"
(Okay)

Ashwin: "iru iru vandhuta. 2 minutes. Apro po"
(Wait wait dont go ill come now)

Ashwin reached there within 10 minutes. He walked straight into her closet and picked up a saree.

Siv: "itha podanuma?"
(Should i wear this?)

Ashwin: "oh shit" he moved her hair and touched her reddish skin.

Siv: "look what you've done"