Turquoise

When ashwin looked at the sleeping beauty she was smiling he thought probably she is dreaming about the dolphins. Such anticipation can be seen in her face even though she is sleeping. She wore a white t shirt and a blue jean and ashwin wore a pale blue shirt with grey cargo pant. When she woke up from her nap she could see the crystal clear water carrying the shadow of the plane. When they landed they have provided with the towel which had the name of the lounge. Her eyes lit up. She can't ask for more. She is in Maldives for his birthday. Uday and diya sat together without uttering a word and uday who couldn't handle the oddity sat there sipping the watermelon juice. After some time they got ready to leave the male port to the sea plane to get to the resort. Sivaangi tightened her grip on ashwin's hand when propeller started to spin.

Siv: "i can't tell you how happy i am"

Ashwin: "i can just see it in your eyes"

Siv: "i wish we could get married here"

Ashwin: "marriage apro panikalam. Mathathu enaku okay"
(We can do things excluding the marriage part alone)

Siv: "hahaha not funny"

Ashwin: "i just want it to be in temple"

Siv: "me too. But look at this paradise who wouldn't want to get married here?"

Ashwin: "if you want we can get married here today." He smirked.

Siv: "and?"

Ashwin: "you've already set your mood huh?"

Every little excitement of sivaangi gave energy to ashwin. He fixed his eyes on her throughout. They looked down sivaangi was hoping to see the turquoise water the moment she landed on the male port but only after sometime they begin to see the breathtaking islands on the Maldives. Every island had its own beauty it each one of them looked like a sprawled jewellery it was unique. they enjoyed the view when flying to the lagoon suite. When they reached there after taking another ride on the motor boat they became barefoot since the resort followed it strictly to enjoy the nature at its best to always have the connect to the ground. The climate was unbelievable they expected it to be sunny but it was more than a romantic climate. The breeze just enfolded them. Sivaangi and diya jumped and ran leaving ashwin and uday behind. They both loved to see the girls being happy. Then when they were traveling in caddie carts a buggy to reach the over water villa uday diya parted with sivaangi and ashwin since ashwin tactfully booked separate villas which kept little away from each other. One thing is that he wanted uday and diya to bond well in this trip the other obvious one is that he didnt need anyone to interrupt their moments. They entered inside the over water villa. She screamed in joy looking at the view. Sivaangi couldn't stop blushing and laughing. The wooden villa looked absolutely stunning. The living area the bed room especially the pool which was outdoors gave them estatic feeling. The blue was everywhere. The blue shade variations made them stand there and admire and making them forget the travel tiredness. By the time they averted their gaze from the enthralling ocean to the sky they saw the best sunset ever. Never in their life they felt the beauty to this level of a sunset. Ashwin wrapped her neck with his hands and placed a peck on her cheeks. She immediately turned around and pressed her face on his chest.

Ashwin: "i have fixed all the activities to tomorrow. Just relax and enjoy the day" he looked at her face. She looked up.

Siv: "ipo enna panna porom? Inga irundhu enaku kanna eduka mudila. Evlo pathalum pothum nu thonala"
(what are we gonna do now? I don't want to take my eyes from this view. I couldnt get enough of it.)

Ashwin: "just like your eyes" his eyes pierced into hers. "Your eyes. Ufff" he exhaled.

Sivaangi's heart palpitated. This man never stops telling her how beautiful she is. Her face flushed.