On and off

As a promise she remain mum when ashwin asked about their conversation. He could clearly see that her face is pale within hours. He felt something is bizarre. But sudden her wanting to return to their country made him realise that diya has to do something with this sudden changes in her behaviour. He wanted to be supportive even when she decided to stay tight-lipped. When they got back she gave him another shock about wanting to move back to her home with her parents. He tried to question all this entanglement but he go no answer. Everything happened so quickly before they could realise how rapidly their life has changed. Sivaangi moved back within 2 weeks completely from Bangalore house. Ashwin stayed there alone trying to make peace with the solitude. Sivaangi consulted every single cardiologist and neurologist she can. For diya's condition they didn't suggested to take risk of getting a surgery done. But still she tried to make sure she could rectify this. Unfortunately an year passed in this constant endeavour. But when shortness of oxygen made diya to get hospitalized and revealed about her heart condition to her parents. They tried everything and even they arranged to take her to USA where they have found a doctor who can help her. They took her to America. But all these two years what uday and sivaangi did was to check on diya every single day. Diya was so lucky to have such people in her life. Ashwin visited her one in a month. But uday found a job for himself in America and he made sure he was with diya every day. Their parents couldn't come to terms with what was happening to their daughter. It made everyone's life difficult. Sivaangi never missed a day to call her and talk to her to lit up diya's mood. Everyone's life changed dramatically. Only when they told sivaangi that she will live but she can't do anything physically draining she got her soul back. Diya's condition is bettering and uday proposed diya and she couldn't say no to him after him being around her and giving his constant love and support. No that she agreed because he was there for her but only because he made her to realise his whole life is dependent on her breathing.

Ashwin and sivaangi this time was matured enough to stay away without blaming the situation. They both cared for their friends. That shows how much they valued diya. Ashwin didn't expected her to talk to him or to meet him even once a month. But he whenever wanted to see her he saw her from the distance and went back. He tried to give his atmost support as possible in diya's treatment. Sivaangi after Diya moved to USA joined to work again with ashwin's dad. But she couldn't completely be involved in anything that makes her feel that she is less focused or involved in her friends life. So she couldn't properly talk to her friends, family or ashwin especially. But these kind of unfortunate situations are inevitable in life. They just changes everything in a flick. But what sivaangi admired was ashwin stayed loyal to her all these time and never tried to make her uncomfortable by talking to make her feel better. He never demanded to see her nor to call atleast once. He stayed like a gentleman throughout this hard time.

But the family couldn't see them be like this. One day when she was working in her cabin ashwin's father gave a visit. She stood up seeing him enter with his manager. He sat before her. She moved her laptop to the side and looked at him keenly.

Ashwin's dad: "wait outside" he told the manager.

Siv: "afternoon uncle" she smiled at him.

Ashwin's dad: "sivaangi this is not about work. I need to ask you something personal" he removed his spectacle.

Siv: "go ahead uncle" she relaxed her muscles by placing her hands on the table.

Ashwin's dad: "is everything alright between you and my son?"

Siv: "apdiyetha irukom uncle"
(We are still the same)

Ashwin's dad: "nanga unga rendu perukum marriage panna time vandhuruchunu ninaikarom"
(We family members think that its time for you both to get married)