Dolphin cruising

She trembled inside but managed to walk out of the door. He had a smirk on his face while looking at her peeking outside. She felt embarrassed but decided to focus on the floor. His eyes noticed how she slowly she walked. She stopped infront of him. He moved to the side and got down into the pool.

Ashwin: "vaa"
(Come)

She didn't realised that he went away until his voice came from a distance. She sat on the pool wall. And looked at the stars. Maldives sky contains unimaginably high stars to count. He started swimming.

Siv: "ashwin evlo amaithiya iruku la inga"
(Ashwin this place is serene)

Ashwin: "get in"

Ashwin came near her and wrapped his hands around her back. She straightened his messy hair by stroking.

Siv: "konja neram pogatum"
(After some time)

Ashwin: "ithula na ethir pathathu vida alaga iruka"
(You look beautiful in this dress which i have never expected)

Siv: "ipo enna pananum nu thonuthu ungaluku?"
(What do you feel like doing now?)

Ashwin: "ummm.. unna pathute irukanum nu thonuthu"
(Ummm.. i don't wanna stop seeing your face)

Siv: "not that vera ethachu?"
(Not that something else?)

Ashwin: "solra. Athuku munadi nan onnu kekanum"
(Ill tell you before that i want to ask you something)

Siv: "kelunga"
(Ask me)

Ashwin: "nee elame enakaga pandra. Unna ku enna pananum nu Asai iruku life la?"
(You are doing everything for me. What is your passion?)

Siv: "farming" her eyes glitters.

Ashwin: "what?"

Siv: "i don't like this city life. Enaku farming mela interest jasthi. Nan vayal ila thottam, animals, village life and pollution ilatha air. Organic farming pananum. Important um kooda athu in this day and age. Apdiye ill continue to work with my mamanar." She pinched his cheeks.

Ashwin: "woah i never expected this from you"

Siv: "neega ketanala solra. Enaku ungaluku ethu virupamo athuve okay tha"
(Im just sharing it with you. Im okay with what ever decision you take)

Ashwin: "no no. Athukaga ila. Nee nalla padicha. Work pananum independent ah irukanum nu asa pata. Appa kuda work pandra. Ana ipdi ouru thought unakulla irukum nu enaku terila"
(No not because of that. You were studious. You wanted to be independent. You work with my dad. But i never thought you would have something like this in your mind)

Siv: "i used think. Apo apo. Village life romba alaga irukum enaku sariya varum nu epayume thonichu. But since im getting married to Amethyst groups CEO i can't move to a village."
(I thought i will be perfect to lead a life a beautiful village)

Ashwin: "seri ipdi unnakulla evlo veichuruka?"
(Okay now tell me what ever is hidden inside you)

Siv: "ipo swimming pananum"
(I want to swim)

Ashwin lifted her up and carefully let her inside the water. This mermaid started to hypnotize him. He reminisced every pool moments they had. He just wanted to stand there and get drown in her beauty. She only came above to breathe. He followed her and grabbed her from the back. She unlocked herself and started swimming fast. She stood in the corner.

Ashwin: "come here"

Siv: "im about to grant you one wish"

Ashwin: "a wish" he moved closer. Sivaangi looked observed the time. With in a second he is there blocking her way.