Weather is good

Mathi and anu had a baby girl. Sivaangi stayed with anu for about a month. Ashwin had a hard time adjusting to his new groove. He tried to wangle with anu to bring sivaangi back home but anu's dependency on sivaangi was unavoidable. More than anu's mother sivaangi took good care of her and the baby. Ashwin couldn't meet her more than twice in that month since he had a vital projects lined up. He flew to France once for a meeting in the same month. He was dejected all the time. Even those phone calls and video calls couldn't satisfy his heart. He didn't ate properly. He hired a help for the house and for brunette. He was affected with insomnia. He lived without her for all his life but after entering in this house with her he never felt like he has ever been alone. She was around him all the time. Her scent was missing in their house without her. He tried to compensate her presence with him with wrapping around her clothes in his hand while sleeping. By the time he never cared to eat or to take care of himself. Only brunette was there for him.
He took brunette with him and took his laptop and started to star gaze sitting in the balcony.

Ashwin: "bru boy un amma ouru phone pandralanu paru. Namala marandhe poita"
(Bru boy look at your mother she doesn't care enough even to call us. She forgot about us)

Brunette looked at him with its cute eyes. Even brunette missed his mommy badly. It waited at the door every day looking for sivaangi to return. When ashwin show her through the video call it started to scratch the display and tried to lick it shaking its tail. Both son and father waited badly for the queen bee to return. Ashwin called her.

Siv: "sollunga"
(Hello)

Ashwin: "epo tha vara kolandhaya school la join pandra varaiku varamata pola?"
(When are you coming back. I think you wont come back until the baby is grown enough to go school)

Siv: "saptingala?"
(Ate?)

Ashwin: "nanu sapdala un paiyanum sapdala"
(No we haven't)

Siv: "turn on the speaker. bruneeyyy momma will come soon" brunette recognized her voice and started to bark.

Ashwin: "nee saptiya?"
(Have you had dinner?)

Siv: "mmm. Advance happy birthday"

Ashwin: "oh marandhe poita"
(I literally forgot)

Siv: "evlo neram veliya nikarathu kathava open panunga"
(I couldn't stand outside for long open the door)

Ashwin's heart fluttered. He threw his phone on the chair and ran to the door. Brunette followed his dad. Sivaangi stood there running her fingers through her hair. She took a deep breath and gulped in nervousness. When ashwin opened the door her eyes widened before his hair would land on his forhead when he stopped running he hugged her tightly within a microsecond. A smile transpired in both their face. She burried her face on his neck and so did he. Sivaangi stroked his hair on the back and cupped his face. He hugged her once again before she looked at the cute little puppy jumping beside her with happiness. Ashwin took all the bags inside and sivaangi picked up her bruney and started kissing. It pounced on her when she let it down. So she kept him in her arms until it stopped showing out the zeal. Ashwin just sat there and eyeballing at them.

Sivaangi couldn't display her desperation to see ashwin for a month. Even though she decided to go without him. It was not easy for her. She had him in her mind throughout. A minute didn't passed without thinking about him. She kept it all to herself only beacuse it would make him miss her more if she confess how she really feels without him. She distracted herself by playing with the baby. But in the mean time lot of things she came to realise when she was missing him. She realised how cruel it is to keep him away and restrict all those moments which worth so much more than what they thought of. Only when her memories with him which they had in their past was being with her when he was not with him. That is when she understood the power of the memories which they have created so far with eachother. The moments which they spent working felt like a waste of time. When ever she picked up the baby in her hands she craved for their own family. Whenever mathi narrated their love story sivaangi cried. This gap between them made her realise to not spend more time behind the materialistic things in life. Love is what she wanted the most. Ashwin is what she need at that point.