Chapter 17

Hello my  Lovely Readers!!!!! Happy 75th Independence Day to you all......

As promised I am here with next chapter.....as usual please ignore grammar or spelling mistakes......

Happy Reading!!!!!

*****************************************************************************

Why? This is the only word running in my mind at present. But everytime I got only silence as an answer from my heart.

I should have stopped myself from going there but somewhere I wish to see her excited face seeing the passes but never expected getting myself into trouble due to my mother's unexpected visit.

But I felt happy for getting expected reaction from Sakshi.

I always stayed away from girls after Nandini, didn't even allowed them as my friend except Nisha. But this crazy girl managed to change that.

Since I came back from Sakshi's place my mom is nagging me with all type of questions regarding Sakshi that irritated me and I questioned her in return about her visit but as usual she gave some stupid reason and left without any further questioning session. Weird....

"Prabhas it's time. Come on." I came out of my thoughts to see my manager's tensed face. I am in my make up room and our performance starts in few minutes.

***
ThirdPersonPOV:

The crowd is uncontrollable waiting for their favorite Rock-star's performance. Sakshi and Megha sat with Prabha's parents.

The crowd got silent seeing the lights getting off. Prabha came into the light looking deadly handsome with a charming smile. He have an electric piano on his shoulder.

Crowd showed their love through shouting his name

Crowd showed their love through shouting his name.....he waved at them and he looked at his parents whose mere smiles gives him confidence. His eyes met with Sakshi's. She is sitting beside them. Dressed in simple kurti and jeans she is asusual looks like a natural beauty.

A lite smile formed on his face which reflected on hers too

A lite smile formed on his face which reflected on hers too. She joined with the audience in cheering for him.

The crowd fell into silence when the music started with slow chorus, then he took the mike, starting the main song.....whole crowd started jumping and clapped synching to the music.