Chapter 40

Hello my dearies!!!!

I know I am late and I am sorry for that but I have a lot of pressures on me right now. So the update might be late never going to stop.....

As usual please ignore my silly mistakes.....

As usual a long chappy ahead 

Read at your own risk😜😜😜😜

***

Prabha and Sakshi are trying to get ready fighting for the mirror.

Prabha:"You took shower before me and it's been more than an hour. What were you doing till now?" He pushed her trying to comb his hair.

Sakshi:"Huh.....it will take a lot of time to dry my long hair. Not like that coconut husk over your head." She said pushing him with her hips.

Prabha:"Ouch.....did you just called my hair coconut husk?"

Sakshi:"Yes, we can clean all the utensils with that?" She said brushing her hair.

Prabha threw her hair brush onto the bed and gave a heart melting smile.....

No matter how many months it's been since they started their new beginning, Sakshi still feel her heart flutter everytime he smiles at her like that

No matter how many months it's been since they started their new beginning, Sakshi still feel her heart flutter everytime he smiles at her like that. She was staring at her handsome husband who is dressed in black jeans and checked hoody.

Prabha:"Oh.....is that why you like caressing my hair everytime we.....you know....."

Sakshi:"Shut up....." He smirked seeing her cheeks reddening.

Prabha:"Why are you blushing? I was about to say everytime we get ready together." He said with a teasing look

She pushed him away but bumped into his chest when he pulled her.

Prabha:"What were you thinking, bangaram?"

Sakshi:"Nothing....." She answered trying to be confident but her naughty husband was very much aware that she caught his real intention.

He kissed her cheeks making her eyes close. They heard their names being yelled when their lips were just inches away from meeting.

Nandini:"Sakshi.....Prabha.....we have to leave now." She pushed him away making him fall on the bed.....

Sakshi:"Oopss.....sorry...."

"