Chapter 11

Hello dear lovely readers!!! Here is the next chapter, beware of grammar mistakes....

Happy Reading !!!

************************************************************************************

It's been two days and I am missing him like hell.....He went to a business meeting and will return tomorrow.....Just two days distance made me name my unknown feelings for him.....The feeling I never felt before....The feeling that I mistook before.

Though I scolded myself for taking such a bold step I can't help but blush remembering that kiss. My first kiss.....I love him....Yes, I love Arjun. I love him to the bottom of my heart.....suddenly my mind reminded me of Prabha and I was engulfed with guilt. 

I can hear.....cheater, betrayer, heart breaker. I know I will be known by these names now....but I can't stop myself. I cannot stop my heart from falling for Arjun. 

The feeling I never have towards Prabha....since childhood he have a special place in my life and will always have. He is the only friend I have at that time and I felt an attachment for him since then. I thought our relation turned into love with our age and created hopes in him.

But what I have for Prabha is nothing compared to the feelings I have for Arjun. I feel like I am nothing without Arjun. This is not because of the fights we had before....it's because of Arjun, with his love he made me realize how it really feels like being in love.

I gathered all my courage and decided to call Prabha to make him understand and clear things with him as early as possible. Tears formed in my eyes thinking of the heart break and sorrow I am going to give him.

With shivering hands I dialed his number.....

But the call was picked up in a second.....I hear muffling from other side.....

"Hello....."

"The day I saw you again.....something told me that I should never let you go...." I heard Prabha's husky voice.....

"Prabha....will you...."

"Then who is stopping you from doing that....I am all yours." Nisha's voice made me stop what I was about to say shocking the hell out of me.....what they are saying.....

"Hello...Prabha are you there....." 

"Prabha....I am not giving your phone till you say it...." I heard her laughing followed by his...

"I know you are not going to leave me, you are always there in my heart but I am the one who failed to realize it. I am sorry darling....."

"I am sorry too...."

I ended the call.....so this is it. It finally ended here.....though I am not surprised about their confession....but I am surprised that I didn't feel any pain or heart break instead now I am free of my guilt.....He don't deserve any answers from me anymore.....I am not answerable to anyone....

Now I only have one thing in my mind.....I have to confess my feelings to Arjun. I want to see how he reacts when I propose him. 

***

I heard car horn and saw Arjun walk into the house.....

Arjun:"Ma, you all have dinner, I am going out with Keerthi...." He said and left to his room.

Renu:"I thought so...." I frowned at that and walked to Arjun's room after helping auntie to arrange the plates.....

He changed into his casuals.....