Chapter 31

Hello dearies!!!!!

I am here with one more update.....hope you like this one.

As usual please ignore grammar mistakes.

Happy Reading!!!!!

***********************************************************************************

Nisha:"Thank god!!! Finally you have decided to move on."

Sreenu:"But do you think Sakshi will forgive you so easily?"

Sri:"I hope she won't divorce him."

Prabha:"Shut up ra.....I know it's not easy to make her forgive me but I am ready to do anything for that. I just hope she returns atleast tomorrow. It's already been a week."

Nisha:"Don't worry just tell those three magical words, I am sure she won't leave you forever." 

Nisha mumbled a what with a frown when Prabha looked at her confused.

Prabha:"Nisha, I don't want her to leave me and am ready to give us a chance but I didn't mean that I love her.....atleast not yet. I need sometime to get into that phase again."

All his friends looked at him as they are seeing a zombie.

Nisha:"Ok.....I understand but as I said don't take too much of time."

Raju:"First you have to be here for that.....if we didn't complete the song by tomorrow.....we all have to pay the consequences."

With that they resumed their work.

***
Prabha'sPOV:

I startled hearing the voice I am dying to hear since a weak, when I came out after 2 hours tiring myself with workouts I skipped due to my problems.

Anyhow I ran towards the living room to see her coming in pushing her trolley talking to Sunny with the smile I can say a tired one but still refreshing. 

Raji:"Sakshi.....finally you are here. You don't know how boring it was without you. Whole house was silent....." Amma said with an exciting tone. I am not sure it is the affect of my mother's excitement or Sakshi's return, my lips parted into a big smile that I didn't have in these few days. "You must be very tired, fresh up and have dinner before going to sleep. You're not allowed to kitchen tomorrow and this is strict order."

She nodded and walked towards the stairs where I was standing.....just for a mere second our eyes met but she didn't even waste a milli-second to avert her gaze and went to her room. I tried to go behind her but Amma stopped me saying not to disturb Sakshi today.

During dinner also she didn't even spared me a glance while I am staring at her continuously. She might understand what I am feeling if she looks at me just once. 

Why would she? Have you even stayed in the same place as her when you misunderstood her?  Remember how rudely you behaved with her.

I sighed agreeing with my mind and leaned back in my chair closing my eyes remembering my behavior towards her. By mistake my legs touched hers under the table making her look up and I opened my eyes.

Her expression made me drown in guilt. Once she looked at me her eyes filled with hurt and she suddenly frowned looking down. She is not talking to anyone like before apart from replying to their questions.

***

I was totally shocked seeing her infront of my room when it's been a week since she started avoiding me the day she returned.....that next day itself she started working that too in night shifts. I didn't even get a chance to meet her, whole day she sleeps having food at uneven times and whole night she is staying at hospital.