Chapter 64

Hello Dearies!!!!!

I am back with another update.....

As usual please ignore any grammar mistakes.....

Not going to say anymore nonsense as it's one more long chappy with few more revelations.....let's jump into the chapter.....

Happy Reading!!!!

***

Author'sPOV.....

Sakshi leaned on her seat looking at the press conference video of Arjun which happened five days back where he announced his company opening along with Nandini.

In the same conference he announced Nandini as his wife and MD of their company putting a check to Nandini and Prabha's relationship rumors.

That morning she bid bye to Sridhar, Bhoomi and their little angel to start her journey back to Hyderabad.

She closed the video and looked outside at the white clouds that are visible from the flight window. Her eyes are on them but her mind and heart are indulged in a fight on what to do after returning back.....how to face him.....how to start the conversation and from where?

She looked at her phone and sighed, she switched on her phone the day Arjun came and explained her everything.....but couldn't gather the courage to call him.

After knowing everything, she don't know how to feel.....her heart was very happy that he did all this to keep her safe but her mind was not agreeing to the way everything went.

Somewhere she knows she too was at wrong. She should've understood that there is something else behind his façade but the situation infront of her eyes and other's words especially Rishi's didn't let her think otherwise.

She couldn't blame anyone in the current situation. She sighed helplessly once again and looked at Arjun whose eyes were closed listening songs.....Diya and Ajay who was coming with them to present a seminar in Osmania University was not with them as they got the seats few rows behind them as it's an unexpected journey.

Sakshi went to washroom to wash her face and while coming she saw Diya looks completely involved in her novel while in the next row to Diya, Ajay was sitting beside a very beautiful women. They both were indulged in a serious talk and Sakshi could say Ajay was enjoying her company with his wide smile.

She smiled a little and walked to her seat not disturbing them. Within thirty minutes they reached Shamshabad Airport. Arjun insisted on coming with Sakshi and Ajay but Ajay assured him that he will safely drop her in her house and will leave to his hotel.

When they were just 10 minutes away from reaching home, Sakshi's heart started pounding inside her chest.....she is feeling anxious to face him.....she rolled down the window glass to get some fresh air.

Ajay:"You OK?"

Sakshi looked at him with a frown.....

Ajay:"You look pale.....are you feeling nauseous?"

Sakshi shook her head not able to say anything. Finally the cab came to a halt and she looked at the mansion which was her home till she ran away a month back.

Her eyes watered remembering everything happened before she left.....she herself couldn't understand if the tears are due to the incidents she faced or for staying away from everyone for a month due to a fake drama.

Seeing her standing like a statue infront of the door, Ajay rang the bell which was opened by Raji. She looked stunned seeing Sakshi with some guy. She didn't understand what's going on.