Chapter eight - Fight part 2

Just want to clarify that Matthew POV happened before the little incident. The fight between the guy and Margaret. So yeah so won't be confuse!
Thanks..

**********************

Marga POV

I huffed in annoyance as I my cousin here in my side can't stop scolding me about that little happened.

"Chloe it's not my fault!" I said as I defended myself. While she dragged me out of that place and stop at the secluded place where only me and her here.

"You should know that you can get to detention for that fight! What if it's more than just detention, what if you will be expel? Mag.. please refrain from fighting!" She said while she's on bridging on tears.

I hugged her closely to me and tried to soothe her while patting her back.

"I'm sorry Chloe, I won't get into fight just don't cry!" I said to her .

"Please I don't want you to get expel. Your the only friend I have here. And I like your presence here. You make me laugh!" She said still can't help crying.

"Fine just stop crying ok! You and mom really similar you easily cry!" I said to her.

"Because you always do something that will make us cry!" She said while wiping her tears.

"Come on... Let's eat I'm super famished!" I said as I pull her hands.

Thank goodness she head my order or else I really don't know what to do..I just can't stand someone crying in front of me. I mean I grow up my mom always have that kind of reaction when I get into trouble.

Just as we arrived the canteen. I noticed some of the paired eyes looking at us. Well, as if I care. I mean I don't care what people think about it. What matters to me is my love one.

We both went to the line and order our food. Because I am so hungry I ordered many food, which makes Chloe whine for getting too much food.

"Are you sure you can eat them all?" She said as we took a sit. She eyed the food that plastered in the table.

Fried chicken with spicy sauce, rice, burger, spaghetti and fries. And I almost forgot the milkshake. I super love the canteen menu. They have variety of food to choose.

Just as we start eating, Chloe once again scolded me.

"Stop eating like that. You eat like a man. The way you chewing your food is so unladylike!" She said to me.

"As if I care, I mean I eat like this!" I said to her.

"But people are watching you!" She said as she reminded.

Yup, truth to be told. All eyes are watching me like Hawk. Is this their first time seeing a girl eating like this? As if no one acted like this on this school?

"Let them watch Clo.. as if I will die when they watch me eating my food. I care about my welfare and that is I need to finish all of this!" I said with a mouthful of food in my mouth while I speak.

"How did you manage to maintain that figure when you can eat this huge?" She asked dumbfounded.

"I don't know maybe I have very active metabolism.!" I said her still munching my food non stop.

Just then I heard a clicking sound of heels. I saw that bitch Sasha approaching our table. I raise my brows on her. This girl seriously need for stop. How many times do I need her to understand that she's not going to succeed in hurting me.

"What?" I asked her while I can hear the whispering from the students whose here in the canteen.

"You bitch...yo....!"

"Ah... Ah... Ah..! What did I said back there? I don't want to hear you call me bitch? Haven't you had enough? Or do you want to be punch again by me?" I asked while clicking my tongue.

"Cuz...!" My cousin warn tone on me.

"Don't worry I got this!" I said while winking at her.

"But...!"

"Shhhh...!" Then I turn my attention to the bitch whose busy flipping her non existent hair. Those she think she's cute when she act like that? She look like dumb.

"So?"

"I don't care . Watch your back cause I am going to destroy you!" She said.

Just then I got up from my seat and stand in front of her. I looked at her without blinking my eyes on her. Then I put a sly smirk on my lips. Bend down a little so she can only hear what I say.

"If you don't want to be punch again. You better get out from my sight because I am not empress nor happy of what your little boyfriend done to me back there!" I said to her. Then step back and went to my seat again, resuming my eating session.

"You... I will make you pay for it. Especially Harold. You hurt him, don't you know how powerful that guy huh?" She's now shouting at me.

Chloe on side looking at me while shaking her head with a pleading eyes. She keep mumbling no to me.

"I will give you one last chance to go back where you belong. I will hold my temper for now since my cousin here pleading for me! But if you keep pushing my limit I won't guarantee that I won't exceed my limit!" I said while eating my food again.

Just as I thought this girl back out and move on. I felt a cold liquid dripping on my body. Earning a gasp from all the students who watches us. I glanced at Chloe who also soaked by the dripping liquid.

I turn towards the culprit and boy she have the guts to smile just like? As if she done something amusing.

I can feel my blood running through my body. My eyes turn to slit, my nose blow out imaginary fire. If looks can kill this girl is already buried six feet under me now.