Part 13

Tendo's pov

I got out of the house and started walking. I didn't look where I'm going, but I don't really care. I quickly found myself at the park, i started to walk around, that's when i saw my ex, Nikushimi Zankoku, (A/N Nikushimi means hatred, and Zankoku means Cruelty or brutality, I want him to be a bad person so I just looked up the Japanese words for them.) I don't know how I remember him, but he saw me and walked up to me, and said "hi baby boy~ did you come back to play~? When he said this a few memories came flooding back,

Flash back

"Get the fuck out here whore!" Zankoku yelled, "no! I-I'm afraid of you!" I yelled back. Zankoku walked over to my bedroom door and kicked it. He then pinned me up against the wall and kicked me in the stomach. After that he grabbed my hair, pulled me up and kissed me. When he pulled away I stuttered out, "i-i don't w-want this, I-I'm not r-ready!" "Do you really think I give a fuck about what you want! We're doing it now. So get fucking ready."

End of flashback

(A/N if you were wondering what that was, basically before he met Ushijima, Tendo was in an abusive relationship with the Zankoku guy and the reason they broke up was because he took it too far and took away Tendo's Virginity (btw I'm having the time they dated be like 7/8th grade, so they were really young))

He caressed my cheek and put his hand on my chin and lifted it up, then backed me up against a tree, and kissed me. I pulled away and yelled at him "No! I can't! I'm engaged!" "Oh really? I don't see a ring, and seeing as this person you're engaged to isn't here..." Zankoku trailed off, he then dragged me off to that bathroom and kissed me again, this time he tried to fight his tongue into my mouth. He bit down on my lip slightly which surprised me. I opened my mouth from it and he put his tongue inside. Tears began streaming down my face. He grabbed my hand and slid it into his boxers. This was too much. I got away from his grasp and ran. I tried to stop my tears then I called Wakatoshi.

U=Ushijima

T=Tendo

T: I need help! I'll tell you why later, just come get me at the park!

U: oh uh ok? I'll be there in a sec. Love you.

I got off the call then looked behind me, Zankoku was still following me. I turned around and headed back to the park. I saw Wakatoshi waiting for me there. I ran into his arms and bawled into his chest.

Ushijima's pov

I got a call from a very frantic sounding Satori, as soon as he hung up I ran over to the park and saw he was running away from someone. Satori ran up to me and hugged me. He grabbed onto my shirt tightly and bawled into my chest. I looked up from my fiancé and saw a guy about the same age as me, running toward us. He said, "hello, I am Nikushimi Zankoku, nice to-" "you! It's you! You're the one Satori told me about! Get away from us!" I screamed at him, cutting him off. I then quickly escorted myself and Satori away. He followed me saying things like "oh come on, we were just talking." and "the only reason he broke up with me was because he overdosed on my love." I just ignored him. When we got back to our house he was still following us, so we quickly went inside and slammed the door in his face.

3rd person POV

"Satori what happened?" "I-I'M S-SO S-SORRY! I-I didn't m-mean for i-it to happen!" "For what to happen?" "I-I didn't mean t-to k-kiss him! And- and I didn't w-want to t-touch him! I-I know y-you probably c-can't f-forgive me." Tendo stuttered out as he just sobbed harder.

"Do you mean he tried to rape you?!" Tendo just nodded. "I'll be right back. I need to have a little word with a certain bitch." Tendo watched as his Fiancé walked away. Tendo then looked down at his phone, which was buzzing in his hand.