Part 10 (UshiTen Part 2 (Sorta))

UshiTen

Tendo set up his phone at the bottom of the stairs. He started the recording then walked up the stairs and grabbed the big plastic tub they had at the top. He threw it down the stairs but it didn't make it all the way down, so when he ran down the stairs to lay down he stepped wrong and when he tried to steady himself he slipped on the lid which had come off when he threw the box. "Oh fuck!" Was all he could get out as his body started to fall head first, he tried to turn his body mid air so that he would not land on his head, this backfired when he rammed his rib cage and arm right into the metal railing. He heard a gut-wrenching crack as some of the bones and cartilage in his body snapped, he then rolled off the railing and tried to stop falling, but he tripped over the plastic tub that he had thrown. He started to fall again but this time much faster, he fell head first. A painful jolt ran through his body and he hit the hardwood floor with a thump. He yelled out in pain as his body collided with the floor head first. Satori turned his head towards Ushijima, tears formed in his eyes from the painful pounding in his head, and the movement his body heavily protested against. Ushijima glanced at Tendo and saw him on the floor. "Satori, everyone else already told me about your dumb prank, cut it out its not gonna work." Ushijima said, unamused. Ushijima took another quick glance at the end of the stairs expecting to see Tendo getting up. "Oh my god! SATORI!"

(A/N Heh well now you know what led up to the sentence at the beginning)

Ushijima rushed over to his crying fiancé. He was hoping he was just seeing his hair and not blood, but as he got closer, it became apparent that Tendo had a steadily growing puddle of blood around his head, along with a very apparent broken arm and ribs. Tendo tried to sit up, after a while he was holding onto Ushijima's shirt like his life depended on it and got crimson blood all over Ushijima. Ushijima called someone after the line rang for a while and finally someone picked up. "Hey Ushijima, what do you need?" "Semi, I need you to come to the house that Satori and I share!" "What why?" "Satori fell down the stairs, and I need help with him, he won't stop crying and I can't get him to let go of me long enough to call an ambulance!" "What! Why do you need an ambulance?!" "I think he slammed into the rails which are metal, his arm is bent out of shape, his ribs are bent out of shape so they're probably broken, and his head is bleeding a lot!" "I'm on my way!" With that the call ended. A few minutes later Semi got to Ushijima's house, he searched around for a spare key and when he found one he unlocked the door and rushed into the house. He then ran over to Tendo and tried to pull Tendo off of Ushijima. This only made Tendo start to cry and scream more. Tendo grabbed onto Ushijima harder. Ushijima told him, "Semi, you need to call an ambulance." So he did, he got off the call and spotted Tendo's phone. He grabbed it and stopped the recording. He went into the group chat, he sent the recording, and said "guys, it's not Tendo it's Semi typing, meet me and Ushijima at the hospital." He then went into Tendo's camera roll and looked at the video, trying to figure out what happened. He finally figured out what had happened but the room got quiet for a second. Tendo's grip on Ushijima had loosened along with his sobbing coming to a halt, indicating that he had passed out. Ushijima started to yell at Tendo, "Satori! Hey! Come on! Wake up! Please don't die!" After a while the ambulance finally arrived. Tendo was put onto a stretcher and hauled into the ambulance. Ushijima climbed into the ambulance as well.

Ok that's the end of this chapter Sorry about the late update, I'm happy I at least got to give y'all a chapter. Baiii!