Part 17

Okay so this is a really sad chapter, the other version will come out tomorrow so if you don't like death skip this and wait for the happy one to come out tomorrow.
He waited until Ushijima left, then he grabbed a pen and paper and wrote,
Dear everyone
I'm sorry I couldn't be better. I'm sorry I cheated on Ushijima, and I'm sorry I couldn't fight back. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough. I'm sorry I caused you worry and pain. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you any of this in person.
Please move on,
Tendo Satori
He read through it again and again. He quickly realized it was just one big im sorry, so he tore it up and threw it away. He made another letter, this time it was much simpler
Dear everyone,
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
And please move on
Tendo Satori
He put the note on the table next to the front door, he looked around and saw that Ushijima had left his keys, it gave him an idea. Tendo went outside and grabbed the spare key, he went back inside and locked the door. He grabbed his phone and went to the bathroom.
He went into a dead chat with a large group of people. He texted a simple goodbye, thank you, you made me happy, even if I don't remember most of you. This was met with a lot of texts, and he quickly grabbed a big bottle of Tylenol, it was completely full with 250 pills inside, and not expired. He put 1 pill into his mouth, he swallowed the amount of pills in his body growing higher and higher. The 1 pill turned into 10, and that turned into 50 and before he knew it the bottle was half empty.
He got a text from Ushijima, it said, "hey satori I'm locked out, can you let me in?" He left Ushijima on Read, he quickly started to get dizzy. The entire world was going crazy and his legs buckled underneath him a few minutes later. He fell down, his whole body started to shake, and he started to vomit like crazy, before long he was covered in his own stomach acid. His vision started to get darker and darker, but just before he passed out, he saw 2 petrified friends of his, Ushijima and Semi.
Ushijima's POV
12 minutes earlier
As I was walking home from the store, I got a notification from Satori, it scared me. The way he worded it sounded like... no! He wouldn't do that! He couldn't, right?
My walking pace quickened as I saw our house, I got to the door and searched my pockets, I forgot my keys, I was locked out, so I decided to send a text to Satori. Maybe he could unlock the door? I sent the text and he left me on Read.
I started to get seriously scared. I walked around to the side of the house where the bedroom window is on, I looked up, and I saw Satoris bright red hair. But it was in the bathroom. I watched for a few minutes and I saw him just fall. I ran back to the front of the house, and slammed my body against the door. I saw Semi running towards the house, he yelled at me "Hey! Ushijima! I'm worried about Tendo!" He saw me slamming my body against the door and he started to run faster.
I screamed "WHY! WON'T! YOU! OPEN! YOU! GOD! DAMN! DOOR!"
After a few more seconds the door broke open and we both rushed inside. I looked around, and saw a note, I read it out loud.
"Dear everyone,
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
And please move on
Tendo Satori"
As I got farther and farther into the note the worry in my voice became more and more pronounced. "Satori!" I screamed as I ran upstairs. I went straight into the bathroom, with Semi close behind.
What I saw horrified me, I saw my beloved Fiancé on the ground shaking, crying and he had vomit all over him. I ran over to him and pulled him into a hug. "Satori! Hey, stay awake! I still need you! Please! Wake up! I'm not ready to be without you! I'll take your hand! I'll make it right! Hold on, I still need you!"
I screamed at the top of my lungs. I looked down at the frail body in my arms, his breathing was slow, and he was asleep. I heard Semi calling for an ambulance, I rode with Satori in the ambulance.
When we got to the hospital, I was told what had happened, and it was what I was afraid of. "So Tendo tried to commit suicide, he tried to overdose, we don't know if he will survive, but he is stable so you can see him now."
A/N Things continued like this for a while, every day for 2 weeks Ushijima went to the hospital right after practice. Things were alright, until one day...
I went to the hospital like usual, I went into Satoris room, and looked at him, seeing him like that, hooked up to tubes and hoses. He had an oxygen mask on, he had multiple ivs. It was heartbreaking he just looked so, so broken. The cheerful boy I love so much tried to take his own life, I went over to him and sat down.
After about an hour I heard a loud beeping noise. I looked up and saw his heart monitor had gone flat, he was dying. I ran out of his room and yelled out for a nurse, they pulled him into an operation room and started to do cpr. I was pacing back and forth, and as I looked through the window, I saw a nurse leaning over him, with a defibrillator. I heard "Clear!" And I saw Satoris heart monitor stay flat. I didn't care that it was a hospital, I screamed, "SATORI! I STILL NEED YOU! PLEASE COME BACK! I STILL LOVE YOU! Please... I need you back. JUST COME BACK TO ME!" I looked through my tears and saw the doctors cover Satoris body with a blanket, he was dead. The Doctor came out and said, "we did everything we could, If you would like you can come say your final goodbyes." I nodded, and walked into the room, I pulled a chair up and sat down, I held Satoris cold hand. "I still love you ya know, how am I supposed to keep the promise we made when we graduated from high school when I don't have you. Because you did that stupid prank, you forgot it didn't you? Well I'll tell you what the promise was. I said "Satori, do you promise to stick by me? Do you promise to be careful? Do you promise to stay with me through it all? Because I love you, so I will do the same for you." You replied with "yes, I do." Now tell me, how am I supposed to keep that promise if you can't be by my side? You promised to be careful, but you weren't, now you're dead, and I think it might be my fault. If I had just gotten to you sooner that night, I could have saved you. I could have you here beside me, alive, still warm, but now when I wake up every morning, I'll remember you, today I lost not only my fiancé but my best friend. You got me through everything, we got through it together, now who's gonna help me get over you? I can't just find someone, it would be like replacing you. And I don't know if it will help but at your funeral, I'll tell all your favorite jokes, stories, and memories, I am going to miss you so so so much.  And I don't want to let go, I just want to hear you say "Wakatoshi let's go home." But I'll keep going and live on for you, I know you want me to." At this point I was crying so hard I thought I would never stop.
A/N I'm sorry that was really sad, I started crying while writing this, anyway now it's a time skip three months
3rd person POV
"Hey! Earth to Ushijima!" Shirabu yelled. "S-Sorry..." Ushijima said back. "Are you thinking about him?" Semi asked "Yeah..." Ushijima replied, and once again, tears began to form. "It's just... he promised to be careful."
Hi!!! So that was a sad chapter! You will be happy to know, dear readers, there will be an alternate ending! A happy one! To be honest I was considering killing Ushijima off under the plot point that he can't live in a world without HIS Guess Monster, and the storyline could have worked but that would have been too cruel. (But if y'all wanna see it tell me and I will make it, it just might not be very good.) The story is complete and the alternate ending will come out tomorrow. As always this fanfic was in no way based on me or anyone I know, it is completely fan made so the storyline is fake, and NOT canon. Thank you so so SO much for reading my second fanfic, I will have another one out soon and I think it is gonna be mha this time, but idk, cause I have been obsessed with TPN lately, and there is also always Inuyasha and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I really appreciate you taking the time to read this, and that everyone has been respectful about any errors. If anyone has any questions about my next FanFic, loose ends, plot holes, I would love to hear them and I will answer them. And if anyone has any suggestions or requests for plots or anything else I will probably do them, (i probably won't do: smut, croships, or things like that, but I will do crossovers, I just need to have seen the anime/movie/series first.) one more time thank you all so much for reading this (huge paragraph)! i'm over and out for the final time! Baiii!!!