Part 3 (BokuAka)

BokuAka

Bokuto set up his phone at the end of the stairs just out of sight so that he could record his prank. Bokuto found a large stack of books and he pushed it down the stairs. He then ran down quickly and put his hand in the banister. "What was that noise?" Akashi yelled down the hallway, "Keji! I need help!" Bokuto yelled, straining his voice to make it appear painful. "I fell down the stairs and my hand got twisted in the banister and I can't move it!" After hearing this he ran towards the stairs and saw that his beloved boyfriend was at the end of them with his hand twisted around. He rushed down the stairs to help him get his hand out. "Ow! Ow! OW!!! Stop! That really hurts!" Bokuto screamed at Akashi whenever he moved his hand. Eventually Akashi didn't know what to do so he just yanked hard and Bokuto's hand popped out. Bokuto fake screamed in pain when Akashi did this, he then brought his hand to his chest and cradled it, Akashi pulled out his phone and started to call someone, Bokuto grabbed Akashi's phone with his "hurt" hand and said "no, I'm fine, it was a prank." Akashi sighed in relief, then thwacked him on the back of the head. "Owwwww! Keji! What was that for!?" "Because you pranked me for no reason! I was really scared something actually happened!" "It wasn't for no reason, you played Mario Kart without me!" "Ok fair enough, but don't do that. Ever. Again." When Akashi finished with the last sentence he pulled Bokuto in for a big hug. Bokuto squirmed out of the hug and stopped the recording. He sent it in the group chat. Along with the message "ok Kenma your next."

That's it! I am so so so so SO sorry for the late update! I completely forgot about this, so to make it up to you I'm going to post two chapters Kenma is next so this will be interesting.