Part 16

"Who did it!" "I-I'm sorry." "Give me an answer! Who. Did. It." "Zankoku..." Tendo mumbled, "I-it's my fault. I wasn't strong enough, I couldn't get him off me." "No. It's not your fault." "No! I-I don't care what you say! In the end I was the one who let him do that! I wasn't strong enough. I cheated on you!" "Satori, if he... Well you know... raped you... it's not cheating on me!" "But- you don't- he-" "Tendo Satori, do you feel this bad about it because he-" "went all the way? Yeah" Tendo said, lifting his shirt up a little to show bruises in the shape of hands on his hips and waist. He put his shirt back down and was pulled into a hug by Ushijima. This should have felt comforting to Tendo but he just felt like a weird mix of sadness and numbness.

Over the next few days, the thoughts that Tendo was having about how the fact that Zankoku raped him=he's weak and cheated on Ushijima. The guilt should have been eating him alive. But it wasn't. He felt... numb. Tendo quickly stopped eating and taking care of himself. It didn't help that he was getting constant texts from Zankoku like.

Baby boy~

Let me back into your home

I'm getting horny just thinking about you

I'll make sure you can't walk for a week this time

I had so much fun last time

You were a screaming and crying mess

It was pretty fun to watch

I want to see that side of you again

This was just too much for Tendo. He didn't get these types of texts once, it was for hours upon hours for every. Single. Day.

The fact that Tendo wasn't taking care of himself didn't go unnoticed by Ushijima, in fact, most days he had to beg Tendo to eat. It got to the point where he had to be force-fed food.

The words Zankoku had said when they broke up came back into his mind, "if you want people to actually like you, then pop a few pills and hope you won't be reborn as another freak" after a week of these words circling in his head, Tendo had asked ushijima to pick him up some food from the store, it was only a 20 minute round trip but that was plenty of time for Tendo.

And... cliffhanger! Sorry not sorry. But the next chapter will be the last chapter, but I might make 1 or 2 bonuses for funzies, (and y'all would try to kill me if I didn't.) baiii! (Sorry for the short chapter!)