Part 2

"Satori, everyone else already told me about your dumb prank, cut it out its not gonna work." Ushijima said, unamused. Ushijima took another quick glance at the end of the stairs expecting to see Tendo getting up. "Oh my god! SATORI!"

You might be wondering how this happened, well first we need to go back in time about 2 hours

In texts

(Guess Monster is Tendo

Owl Ace is Bokuto

Gamer Cat is Kenma

Milkman is Kageyama

Tsukkis Dino is Yamaguchi

Tanaka's Wife/Ryus Koala is Kiyoko

Crow Momma is Suga)

Guess Monster: ugh did they seriously do it without us again!

Owl Ace: yeah keji came home barely able to walk, he was all sweaty.

Gamer Cat: Tell me about it, I was in the middle of a stream when Tetsurou barged into the room, and started to ramble about how Tanaka managed to snag Daichi and pound him! I would have liked to do that!

Milkman: yeah Shoyo started to brag to me about how he kicked everyone's asses and the extra lessons from Kuroo and kenma helped along with watching them do it

Apparently it was always awkward whenever Kuroo moaned in defeat

Tsukkis Dino: yeah! I can't believe they played Mario kart without us!

Tanaka's Wife: We need to get them all back for this!

Wait-

Did Ryu change my name again!

Crow Momma: probably

Tanaka's Wife changed there name to: Ryus Koala

Ryus Koala: better, now, let's get them back!

All: yeah!

Tsukkis Dino: Hey lets do a falling down the stairs prank!

All -Tendo: yes!

Guess Monster: But isn't that dangerous?

Tsukkis Dino: no just throw a chair or something down the stairs then lay down at the bottom of the stairs and pretend to be hurt or unconscious, make sure to record it!!!

All: ok! Let's do this!

Alright so that was the first chapter, what did you think of the beginning? Did any of you think they were talking about something spicy? Y'all dirty minded fuckers. Nah I'm just kidding. The next few chapters will be all the ship's pranks. So they will be short chapters. Of course UshiTens prank will be the last one. Bye, see you next week!