Part 15

A/N okay so this chapter is a little... well you'll figure it out. 

When tendo woke up the next morning, Ushijima had already left for a volleyball match with the Black Jackals. (A/N sorry! That's the only haikyuu volleyball team I know off the top of my head!) You see, Tendo would have LIKED to stay in bed longer, but someone kept knocking and ringing the doorbell, so he had to get up to see who it was.

When he opened the door he saw none other than Zankoku. As soon as this registered in his mind, Tendo sternly said, "Go away." he then tried to slam the door but Zankoku had stuck his foot in the doorway, "Is Ushijima home? His car isn't here." "No, he is away at an official match, i've answered your question now leave." "I think I'll pass on leaving." as Zankoku said this he shoved his body through the doorway.

He grabbed Tendo's wrist and pulled him to the living room. He started to suck and bite on Tendo's neck, leaving purple hickeys and bloody bite marks. He also moved his hands up and down Tendo's thighs. Tears began to stream down his face, knowing full well that struggling would be fruitless, and only make things worse.

(A/N I really don't want to write a rape scene, so we're just gonna skip past all that so this is after the rape happened, Tendo had his Clothing back on, and Zankoku is about to beat him.)

When Zankoku got up to grab something, Tendo took this as an opportunity to run.

He ran and ran, eventually he stopped and looked around. Tendo quickly realized that he was lost.

Tendo pulled out his phone and just before he called Ushijima, he remembered that he was in a game, and probably couldn't call, so he called the second number on his contact list. It was labeled "Semi Semi"

(A/N this is the convo between Semi and Tendo S=Semi and T=Tendo)

S: Hello?

T: A-Are you "Semi Semi"?

S: Yeah Tendo you see, i've told you a million times not to call me that- wait- don't you remember me?

T: No when I hit my head- you know what! I don't have time for this, I need you to pick me up.

S: Why?

T: I'm lost, I'm at xxxxxxx avenue.

S: What the fuck Tendo?! That's 2 towns over! Give me an hour, I'll be there soon.

T: Okay bye!

S: Bye!

With that tendo got off the call, he waited for an hour and eventually Semi showed up. He got into his car and Semi drove tendo home. When he got out of the car Ushijima was waiting, apparently Semi had been called by him asking where he was. Ushijima pulled Tendo into a bear hug. Ushijima managed to look right at one of the Hickeys left by Zankoku. Ushijima let go of Tendo and grabbed his wrist, forcefully pulling him inside of the house.

Alright ready for some ✨D R A M A✨ because I am! Unfortunately you readers will have to wait a week. (unless you're reading this a week after this chapter is posted) Baiii! (Okay so I have just now realized how short this chapter is. Sorry about that. I think I'll try and make the next one a bit longer for y'all! (One more thing! I'm starting 7th grade on Wednesday. I was remote all last year. Do y'all have any tips for managing ADHD, social anxiety, and writing disorders??? Send help!))