chapter 17

A/N : So I'm aware there maybe younger readers who reads my story and there are a few swear words here and there. Please do not read my story if you get easily offended or that the bad words make you feel digusted. Okay? Okay.

***********************************************************************

Harry's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. Mmmmm....pancakes. I realized Sky was making them for me. How sweet of her. It had been about 9 hours since we confessed our feelings. I smiled as I remembered the picture in her locket. She had kept that picture since the day we hung out.

"Morning Harry." she said.

God her smile is to die for.

I went up to the table and ate with her. She can really make good pancakes. After breakfast I realized I dragged her here without a change of clothing. She could always use my T-shirts but...what about her inner clothing?

"I think you should get back now." I said.

"Why?"

"Because you need to shower. Not that I'm implying that you stink or anything I mean.....it's just that....you need to shower as...uh..."

"Hahah! I understand Harry. I don't have anything to change into I get it." She giggled.

"Alright let's go." I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at Sky's place. It seems as though Dani isn't around. That's really strange. Maybe she went to talk to someone.

"Dani isn't here." I said.

"Yeah I noticed. It's strange. She'd normally call me if I'm out too long." Sky said.

"Maybe she's been out too." I said.

"True. Anyways make yourself feel at home while I get change." Sky said.

I went around the living room, looking at all the pictures and stacks of DVDs in one of the drawers. Then I saw something by the side of the drawer. A letter? I shouldn't read it but I did anyways. If this could help with getting Payzer back together, Dani will thank me later. Plus it was crumbled and stuffed here. If I can recall, the last time I opened this drawer, there wasn't a letter.

Dear Liam,

It's been months since our break up. I feel a little strange not having you come over for the weekends when you're around. I kind of miss that. I know the break up is a mutual understanding but god...I miss you like crazy. I'm sorry that your turtles dies. I thought I was doing a pretty good job until they all gotten sick. I went out with El the other day. We had to hide our faces because we were afraid of the fans. Well I was afraid of the fans. I knew how much they liked the fact we were a thing and for it to be gone because of me...I fee like a disappointment to the fandom. I don't know why that bothers me sometimes. How are things? I heard you had a new girlfriend. Who'd knew you would move on faster than me? Anyways hoe you're doing fine. I am sorry.

xoxo
Dani

WHat

Why didn't she sent this to him? I was really confuse. If she loved him she would've given it to someone. Then I turned the paper around.

PS: I found someone too actually but we're not official. We go on dates and stuff but it just doesn't feel the same .