Bonus chapter - chapter 31

Today is the day I'm going to be a wife.

It's 5 a.m when I woke up and the wedding is less than 5 hours away. We had a light breakfast at home, showered and had my hair and makeup done in the guest room. The drive to the church wouldn't take longer than an hour so my stylist decided to do everything in my house. My friends were there too. My bridesmaids, Caitlin and Chelsea(maid of honor)  and my little sister as my flower girl were all getting ready as well.

Dad came into the room with mum to see the final look. I told my stylist to cover up the mirrors so I don't get to see myself until she was done. I stood in front of the covered up body mirror and waited for the covers to go down.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Oh my Sky. You look so beautiful." dad said.

"Sky you look absolutely stunning." mum said.

And for once I look the way I feel. Beautiful and happy. Then the door opened.

Louis, Niall and Harry walked in. Lou and Niall both greeted and complimented me and kept going on about how long it has been and how much I've grown. Harry for the most part just smiled and kept quiet.

I really needed to talk to him. I need to know if he's really okay with this. I'm about to get married and I'm not sure if I'm breaking his heart because that would break my heart. To see that he hasn't moved on. I needed to hear him tell me that he has someone in his life that makes him feel 10 times better than I make him feel.

"Thanks guys. It really means so much that you are all here today." I said. "But um could I have a word with Harry for a second?"

Everyone apart from my little sister knew I needed to have this conversation so they nodded and left the room. Harry knew it too otherwise he would've left the room with them. But he stayed.

"Harry." I said.

"You look great." he said.

"Thanks but I didn't want to fish compliments from you Harry. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm....." Harry looked at me and then sat on the bed. "...not so sure."

"Have you been seeing anyone?" I asked.

"Sky what's the point of asking me about this? What's the point of wanting to know if I have someone else in my life? What's the point of asking things when you clearly know the answer?"

"So I know if I'm wrong or not. So I know if I'm hurting you. Goddamn Harry you keep hiding your feelings from me. Why do you do that?"

"Because I don't want your pity. When we broke up everyone just seem to either be glad that they have a chance with me or pity me. It's annoying. It's been like a few years? Of course I had someone, I had a few someones...but they're not you okay Sky? I've moved on from you but I can never find someone as brave and bold and cool as you. Someone who believes in what is right and can stand for their beliefs. Sky I've tried to find someone who can make me feel the way you did or even better but I just...." Harry took a deep breath. "..haven't found the right one. I guess I've been avoiding you because I know you've found someone you want to spend the rest of your life with and maybe that made me a little jealous. But don't let me stop you from marrying this amazing guy. I've met him when you two came back here. We talked and he knew who I was. Heck he thanked me. Sky you're one lucky girl because that kind of guy is rare. Cherish him."

"Harry....I just wanted to know if this is hurting you. It hurts me to see you hurt. You know I still care about you right? And for the searching the right person, I can help you. I know  a few people who are really cool and awesome and you'll probably like them. "

"Sky you don't have to try to help me all the time. Today is your day. Well yours and Eddie's. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

"You're right." I said. " Harry thank you." I walked towards him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "And I do know that Eddie's rare." I smirked.

"Well then what are you waiting for?" Harry said as he stood up and reached for my hand. "You better get going or prince charming is going to wonder where his princess went."

The drive to the church was very nerve wrecking. All I could think about is how in a few hours I'll be a wife.I'm going to spend the rest of my life with Eddie. Mum looked over and gave me an encouraging smile. This is what I want right? I'm in love with Eddie.

Why do I need to convince myself?

I stood behind the door. Everyone was inside by now. Dad stood beside me while mum went inside to get her seat.

"You okay love?" dad asked.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little nervous." I replied.

"Honey I need to ask you something." dad asked. "Are you sure Eddie's the man you want to marry?"

"Of course why would you ask that?" Maybe he's thinking Harry should be the one I marry! He never liked Eddie!

"Because you look scared."

Oh nevermind

"I do?" I asked.

"Yeap. I can tell. I was super terrified when I married your mother. I guess some part of me thought I might loose her." he said.

Wait what?

"But I'm so glad we got married. We have a beautiful child and having you in our lives is the greatest blessing." he said.

"Well I feel so much better now" I said.

As I'm walking down the aisle, all I could do was smile while looking at Eddie. His face lit up and he was so happy. I really love him.  When dad handed me over to him, we looked at each other's eyes and smiled. This is the beginning of our lives and I'm so happy to spend it with Eddie.