chapter 23

Sky's pov

We had been settling in last few days. Going out to buy new furniture and setting up some of our photographs on the wall.

When we're finally done we looked around. There were only a few new things but it still feels like the same little place I used to live in. This was my birth home.

I was texting Niall as he was super nervous. He's always nervous. Everytime he asked his new girlfriend on a date he keeps texting me asking me what should he do because I'm a girl and he thinks all girls think alike. Silly little Nialler.

"Sky Harry is here." mum said.

Harry wanted to come over to check the place out. He also wanted to hang out today.

"Hey." he said kissing me on the cheek.

"Hello." I said locking my phone screen.

"Niall still texting you?"

"Yeap." I replied.

"I don't get it. He has been with this girl for like...4 months now? " Harry said.

"No they've only been together for a month. They met 4 months ago." I said.

"That is practically the same thing!" Harry said.

"Just calm down. Niall's nervous. I can tell he really likes this girl I'm just making sure that he doesn't mess up. Well he doesn't want to mess up." I said. "Come on let's just go."

"COME HOME BEFORE SUN DOWN!" mum said from the other side of the house. I think she's cooking.

----------------------------------

"How long has it been since you last rode a bicycle? " I laughed as we cycled around the neighborhood.

"Last month. But I've never rode around neighborhoods" Harry said.

We wanted to see the sunset so we went back earlier than expected. We went through my room out of my window and sat on the roof. The last time we watched the sunset together, we were at the festival when mum met Sophia and was heartbroken. It was also the time Harry and I nearly kissed.

To be honest, ever since we were together we haven't actually kissed. We never kissed. Is that weird?

*flashback*

"Harry I don't think we should be out this late mum will kill me." I said as we were sneaking out to Harry's secret hideout.

"She'll kill you tomorrow. Right now you're already out. Besides Liam and Dani are too busy with wedding plans." Harry said.

Outside the small cabin, there were those fairy lights again but this time more. There was also a mat on the floor and two wine glasses with a bottle of champagne. It was beautiful.

"M'lady." Harry said holding out his hand.

I gracefully followed him to the set up. He poured a glass for me and then for him.

"I need to say something." Harry said. He held both my hands and looked at me directly in the eyes. "Skylar I'm just going to cut to the chase because we both know how we feel for each other already but I never actually get the chance to say this but.....will you be my girlfriend?"

"I thought we were already together?" I asked.

"Wait what?"

I burst out of laughter. "I'm just messing with you! Of course Harry!"

We were about to kiss until......

BOOOM

Stupid thunder. It started to rain! We ran inside and just started laughing.

"I guess the universe really don't want us to kiss huh?" Harry laughed.

"Stupid universe." I said.

*end of flashback*

"Hey Sky."

"Hmm..???" I turned my head around and was taken by surprised.

Harry freaking kiss me. I didn't know how to react at first but after a while I gave in. We were actually kissing. For a while actually. Erm I think it's called snogging when we start opening out mouths.

"Harry! Sky! Dinner's ready!" mum shouted.

I pulled back then smiled. We both looked at each other and just smiled.

"You're not a bad kisser." Harry winked.

"You're not so bad yourself." I winked back and went down for dinner.

Harry had dinner with us and eventually Liam persuaded him to stay over because it was pretty late and Liam was still very protective over Harry just like how he was last time when they first became really close in the band.

************************************************

Sorry for such a short chapter the idea just came and I wanted to write it straight away before I loose the idea hahah!

More soon! :) xoxo