chapter 12

"Sky  come on stop that."  Mum said making pancakes.

"Mummy please tell me I told you mine already! You promised you'd tell me how your date went!"  I said.

"It's not a date Skylar."

"It's it so a date."

"It's not."

"It is!"

"It's not."

"IT IS!"

"Gosh you're such a handful. Fine I'll tell you."  mum said.

She gave me some pancakes and sat beside me.

"Okay when you left Liam texted me saying that he needed to talk to someone. I asked him why not just talk to the boys and he told me that the weren't around and weren't answering their phones. He asked if I could meet him somewhere so I agreed. He told me about his argument with Sophia saying that he never had enough time with her and he was pissed. So we talked about something else to get his mind off the argument. Then we went to the movies because Divergent was on so why not? Btw it was awesome." Mum winked.

"I knew it!" I said. "Anyways what happened next?"

"Well we went out and walked around.Had some food and coffee. Did more walking till we reached the apartment. And that's it."

"That's it?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"What?" Mum asked.

"No, hug goodbye or a small kiss on the cheek?" I smirked.

"Sky hun, you know Liam's with someone." mum said. 

"A friendly hug wouldn't hurt. " I said. 

"It might." 

Those words mum used shut me up. Seeing how much mum cared, hurts me. She needs to learn to be selfish. She's way too nice. Which isn't a bad thing but in this situation I dare say, it isn't that bad to be selfish. 

"Look Sky...I know you must be thinking that I would have made a move on him. You should know by now that I don't really like to be the one who makes the first move. In fact I loathe it. And I know how much you want Liam and I back together but I honestly dont see that happening. But that's alright. I have this beautiful place and I'm with someone who I can never love more than anyone...I have you." mum said holding me in her arms. 

"Thanks mum." 

Then it got me thinking about what Liam told me when he and Harry slept over . He still have feelings for her. She still have feelings for him. Should I tell Dani?  No you shouldn't! Let Liam do it himself! my inner voice said to me. Holding myself from telling mum I took a glass of water.