Chapter 10

"Skylar...come on get up we have to be somewhere."

It's 3.30pm. I was having a nap. I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful mother. Then I realized why I have to be up. The boys are opening for a charity event for...uh....um....something that needs charity. I'll get to that later I guess.

I got up and went straight to the kitchen to have my breakfast, went to wash up and changed. We went to the beach because that's where the charity is held. Mum on the other hand was picking out the clothes she would wear. She can't decide what to wear and I can bet you that it's because she's meetin Liam. Danielle Peazer got to look for Liam Payne right?

"Should I put my hair up or down?" Mum asked.

"Down." I replied.

"Is my makeup a little too much?" she asked again.

"It's fine mum." I replied.

"Sky honey does this match?"

"Mum really...you look fine. Well more than fine. You're already super beautiful mum." I said.

"You're right. I'm just so nervous.  I don't know what to do. How to act. What if Sophia's there? And the paps! This is a little scary." mum said.

"Don't worry mum." I said.

"You do know you can not mention about Liam being your stepdad and all that." she said.

"Yes mum I know. We've been out a few times I dont think the paps are going to know." I smiled at her giving her assurance. "Now can we please go? I want to see my incredible dad and his amzing friends on stage."

"Sure honey let's go."

----------------------------------

It's nearly  5pm and it's really crowded here. Mum and I had some trouble getting around and soon managed to find a spot on the beach that's not invaded by directioners.

While mum went to buy some small finger food for us to snack on, I took out my phone and texted Harry.

'Hey Hazza! am here. Mum went to buy food. Care to join me before someone kidnaps me? :p'

"I should be there just incast something happens to you! ;) Give me a few minutes while I try to hide from the fans. See ya in 5 x'

I love how Harry and I text a lot but we're not together. I mean if he was a normal guy, not a singer, my friends would think we were dating. Like how Caitlin is around her crush. They text a lot and now since there's this thing called "whatsapp" now they use that a lot to chat. They're so cute. I've just met the guy a few days ago and I can't believe how much he's grown. He's a lot taller and muscular. Puberty did it's job.

"Hey Sky."

Speaking of puberty...