chapter 5

The last school bell finally rang. I quickly ran out of school feeling so happy that school's over and went to find for Dani. I looked around and noticed she isn't here yet. Okay strange?

"Hey Sky."

"Liam?" I asked.

"Yeah your mum told me to pick you up today." He said.

"Owh okay then." I said and followed him in his car.

While Liam drove me home, we talked more about his life as a superstar and a little bit of Harry. I do wonder if he likes me.

"So you and Harry huh?" Liam said.

"Well...."

"I don't really trust Harry." Liam said with a straight face.

"You're joking right?" I asked.

"No Sky I'm not. You don't know Harry that well yet. I know you like him and maybe he likes you too, but I don't want to see him breaking your heart." Liam said.

"Says the guy who broke someone else's heart." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" Liam asked.

"Nothing...it's just...nothing." I said and sat there quietly.

So he doesn't want me to be with Harry? Why? Why doesn't Liam want me with Harry? I really really like him. After that conversation the ride was silent. We didn't speak to each other. I didn't even wanna look at Liam. I'm not angry...I'm upset. I looked out the window and just stare outside.

We arrived mine and Danielle's apartment and I was still silent. As we were in the elevator, Liam let out a sigh.

"Sky are you angry at me?" he asked.

"No." I said.

"You do know I'm just protecting you. You are my daughter now after all." Liam said.

"You really mean that?" I asked.

"Yeah." Liam smiled.

"Then can you do me a favour?" I asked.

"What is that love?"

As I was about to open my mouth, the elevator door opened and Danielle appeared. Damn I was about to ask him to break up with Sophia and be with my mum! I'm a horrible person yes I am aware of that.

"Owh hey you're finally here. I was begining to worry." Dani said.

"You shouldn't worry. Not when Liam's the one who's picking me." I said and went up to hug my mother. Mother. Now that's something i haven't been calling Dani in a while. I suppose i should though.